What was today's Sling project-Mods , goodies....?

• My cat is a indoor outdoor cat. Learned to use the dog door from my lab. No litter box is just great.

Lucky you. My cat still uses the litterbox even though she can get out the dog door and I have a bit over ½ acre yard. I'm just glad that as of yet, she has not decided the house is her litter box like she did the last one.

C.A.T.S. = Creatures Aligned Totally with Satan.

I told my wife if she ever wants me to leave, to bring another cat home. I'll pack up my sh*t and leave; no questions asked.

• Lucky you. My cat still uses the litterbox even though she can get out the dog door and I have a bit over ½ acre yard. I'm just glad that as of yet, she has not decided the house is her litter box like she did the last one.

I told my wife if she ever wants me to leave, to bring another cat home. I'll pack up my sh*t and leave; no questions asked.

I told Brenda if she wanted pets in the house that she needed to find someplace else to go. So far (20 years) I am still pet free.

• I told Brenda if she wanted pets in the house that she needed to find someplace else to go. So far (20 years) I am still pet free.

..... after 29yrs (27 legally) my better half has never given me permission to bring any animals in our house....... BUT that hasnt stopped me from fresh water fish, salt water fish, snake that started out the size of a no# 2 pencil and grew to 11 ft over time, dogs & our 3 cats now......... and ive been trying my hardest to bring a african grey parrot but she has been very adamant about bringing a bird in our house ....oh well

• ..... after 29yrs (27 legally) my better half has never given me permission to bring any animals in our house....... BUT that hasnt stopped me from fresh water fish, salt water fish, snake that started out the size of a no# 2 pencil and grew to 11 ft over time, dogs & our 3 cats now......... and ive been trying my hardest to bring a african grey parrot but she has been very adamant about bringing a bird in our house ....oh well

And you STILL have a 'bed' in the house?

• If I recall you're a retired 'LEO' so that's part of the daily routine. Grandson just joined the Racine, WI city police force. His degree is in law enforcement.

......yes i gave 20 yrs to NYPD (Had nothing better else to do with myself) loved every minute of it..........left Boeing in Seattle (electrical installer on military jets) to chase my boyhood dream in law enforcement.......now i just refuse to grow up and play with bigboy toys ......

• When Susan moved in she brought Lilly her african grey. We love Lilly but she never shuts up. She constantly hollers "Hey Don" and sounds just like Susan so I just answer What Lilly She barks like Zoe my Lab and talks to Zoe calling her by name. Also meows like a cat. Counts to 10 forward and backward and says blast off at zero. Counts to 5 in Japanese. You got to get a young one you wife will love it. They are messy. My wife would not let aminals except fish in the house but when she passed away from cancer my house has become a zoo. I raised Dragons to sell for a while the expensive ones.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• ......yes i gave 20 yrs to NYPD (Had nothing better else to do with myself) loved every minute of it..........left Boeing in Seattle (electrical installer on military jets) to chase my boyhood dream in law enforcement.......now i just refuse to grow up and play with bigboy toys ......

I've been keeping an "See the source image"

on you since you signed in, looks like your enjoying life and

the Slingshot family.

• When Susan moved in she brought Lilly her african grey. We love Lilly but she never shuts up. She constantly hollers "Hey Don" and sounds just like Susan so I just answer What Lilly She barks like Zoe my Lab and talks to Zoe calling her by name. Also meows like a cat. Counts to 10 forward and backward and says blast off at zero. Counts to 5 in Japanese. You got to get a young one you wife will love it. They are messy. My wife would not let aminals except fish in the house but when she passed away from cancer my house has become a zoo. I raised Dragons to sell for a while the expensive ones.

We had a couple of Umbrella Cockatoos and an African Grey. I loved them all. The grey was virtually silent compared to the cockatoos. Sadly, they have passed. 😥

2016.5 Pearl White SL LE

• Lucky you. My cat still uses the litterbox even though she can get out the dog door and I have a bit over ½ acre yard. I'm just glad that as of yet, she has not decided the house is her litter box like she did the last one.

My Wife grew up with dogs and I converted her to cats. Most of our family is allergic to cats. My son is a little, but he got his Daughter a solid black cat with a very shiny coat, but the cat became ours when he remarried since our Daughter-in-Law and her kids are all very allergic to cats. My Wife and Daughter both must wash their hands after touching any of our cats to avoid irritated eyes.

.....thats exactly why she doesnt want one, due to them being messy......

• Geeezzz how do you compete with that?^^^^^^
    Today I installed my glove box light! Ran a wire from the fuse block along the back firewall and into the glove box. Have a magnetic switch and a little LED. If you don’t count the second switch I received from Amazon in the 2Pac it’s an $11 mod to get light in the glove box And because I don’t like the multicolored wires that came in - one or two shots of flat black on them cleans it all up 😎

The Red lines are the two half’s of the magnetic switch. The wire switch is on the glove box rear wall. And the magnet portion is on the glove box lid.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎