I have SSUID

• My better half has said I cant get anymore mods this year (after spending $3K the first month -seats, top, Neutrino, gas cap, windshield, etc.) Next mod will be Baker Luggage racks for long distance trips next year.

• .....after reading these posts in this thread I laugh because I was ordering items for Mods b4 I even had mine because I knew one would wind up here at my house......already spent about $7-8K in mods, top and wheels coming next, that will place me over $10K in mods SMFH......sometimes I wish I could buy a toy and not change it at all BUT that never ever seems to happen with me and if there's one thing I learned from LIFE is you can't take it with you when your expiration date arrives SO enjoy it now !

• .....after reading these posts in this thread I laugh because I was ordering items for Mods b4 I even had mine because I knew one would wind up here at my house......already spent about $7-8K in mods, top and wheels coming next, that will place me over $10K in mods SMFH......sometimes I wish I could buy a toy and not change it at all BUT that never ever seems to happen with me and if there's one thing I learned from LIFE is you can't take it with you when your expiration date arrives SO enjoy it now !

I still run the stock wheels and no boost, I am still NA but have over $10,000 in mods. If I were starting again it would just be performance mods.

• I still run the stock wheels and no boost, I am still NA but have over $10,000 in mods. If I were starting again it would just be performance mods.

Yeah, I'm not really too much into purely cosmetic stuff. The Sling looks pretty awesome straight out of the box. My money has been going to functional stuff so far. Things to improve the riding experience. However, the engine compartment is another story. I really want a Pearl Red valve cover, and if I get a TC, the charge tubes will be red, for sure :)

• Modest outlay when faced with you dilemma is adj shocks, sway bar and better brake pads. After listening and asking questions ( my fellow riders were very patient) I went with DDM and their gear is super. I have not been disappointed. Each of us will have a preference of course. Latest improvement is PC and that will make you smile. Have some fun and get your Christmas goodies now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Modest outlay when faced with you dilemma is adj shocks, sway bar and better brake pads. After listening and asking questions ( my fellow riders were very patient) I went with DDM and their gear is super. I have not been disappointed. Each of us will have a preference of course. Latest improvement is PC and that will make you smile. Have some fun and get your Christmas goodies now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, shocks have risen to the top of my wish list over the last few days. The stock sling ride is pretty harsh, and I keep reading posts about how upgraded shocks make a huge difference. Yeah, DDMWorks appears to be the gold standard on a lot of stuff around here. I'll probably go with their 3-ways if I do shocks. Will definitely go with their turbo kit if I can ever gather up the nerve to pull the rigger on that.

• My better half has said I cant get anymore mods this year (after spending $3K the first month -seats, top, Neutrino, gas cap, windshield, etc.) Next mod will be Baker Luggage racks for long distance trips next year.

Wingman check these out. At $325 (to forum members) they are half the price of the baker racks and twice as stylish.

No problem filling up without removal:

Easy, no-drill installation:

They work well with the MeanSling bags as well as others:

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Contact KYLE V. at liteyourslingz.com he has just about everything you could want at a great price. As far as forced induction or any performance upgrades give a very close look at ZZPerformance (KYLE D) he is great to work with.

'It's about the ride not the destination"

• I have those racks on my SS, they are great, I go grocery shopping and load everything in boxes that sit on the rack held in place with a spider net. I also purchased a set of water proof luggage ($100.00 for a pair)that fits on them for trips.

'It's about the ride not the destination"

• I have those racks on my SS, they are great, I go grocery shopping and load everything in boxes that sit on the rack held in place with a spider net. I also purchased a set of water proof luggage ($100.00 for a pair)that fits on them for trips.

Thanks for the endorsement CHGOSLINGSHOT ! If you want some smiles on the way home from the grocery store strap a 24 pack of toilet paper up there. That really seems to tickle folks...

• Youze guyz are seriously infected. I'll tell you what I did to beat the disease. I added up the cost of a turbo/tune/exhaust, quad kit conversion, top, sway bar/mounts/end links, big brake kit, performance clutch, built engine, oil cooler, etc., then I took that money and bought a 'Vette. Now my wallet is just as empty but I have 2 kinds of fun.:00007555:

• Youze guyz are seriously infected. I'll tell you what I did to beat the disease. I added up the cost of a turbo/tune/exhaust, quad kit conversion, top, sway bar/mounts/end links, big brake kit, performance clutch, built engine, oil cooler, etc., then I took that money and bought a 'Vette. Now my wallet is just as empty but I have 2 kinds of fun.:00007555:

Luckily...I'm done with mods. Now I am looking at a new toy.

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...