"Your Sling - Any Place, Anywhere - Open Season!"
The next topic has been chosen and leaves the door open for many entries. As requested by our winner, "We are in the season where some can’t ride and being out can be a challenge so this one is a free for all 😎" Should provide the chance for many great and varying photos!
Please make sure to add "This is my entry" to your picture, especially if you have multiple posted. Deadline will be September 27th, 2019.
Rules and guidelines:
-The photo must be of your own Slingshot (real full-size Slingshots). If the picture submitted is not of your own vehicle, it will not be included in voting. And if need be, the photo will be deleted from the entry thread. It is known that some members may own more than one Slingshot.
- Use your own picture (not pictures from outside sources).
- Photo Shopping pictures or extreme editing is not allowed unless specified by the topic chosen.
- Stay within the competition's parameters (for example, if the rules are "Your Slingshot and Snow," only post a picture that has
both your Slingshot and snow in it). Photos that do not comply with the topic will not be included in voting.
- Pictures should show off not only your sling, but also you photography skills. Be creative with your shots.
- One entry per member. Let us know which your entry is by typing "This is my entry:" above your picture. You can change your entry during the time of the competition but once time runs out you cannot change your entry or submit a photo. Once the
deadline comes, THERE WILL BE NO MORE EDITING!
- The contest aims to last for the month, depending on the number of entries (competition will run longer if less entries are submitted, and
- After time is up, a new thread will be started for voting. The voting thread may be a "blind" poll, which means the results will be
revealed after the end of the voting time line or once a member has voted. Forum members will vote on a winner. The member that wins the first competition
will come up with the theme/topic for the next competition.
- Once a photo wins a contest that photo will be added to the winners circle then "retired" and can not be used again unless for
a specific contest.
- Have fun! Keep your comments constructive.
- Deadline: September 27th, 2019