Photo Competition #22 - Your Slingshot With Snow

• "Your Slingshot With Snow"

The next topic is ready and will keep our themes with the season going. Looking for your Slingshot with snow in the picture. This should provide for some interesting photos. May bring great off-season opportunities for our friends to the north and some creativity for those to the south. Given the rather odd weather we've been seeing we'll extend this one out to the end of January and go from there. Good luck to everyone and looking forward to the submissions.

Deadline will be February 21st, 2022.

Rules and guidelines:

-The photo must be of your own Slingshot (real full-size Slingshots). If the picture submitted is not of your own vehicle, it will not be included in voting. And if need be, the photo will be deleted from the entry thread. It is known that some members may own more than one Slingshot.

- Use your own picture (not pictures from outside sources).

- Photo Shopping pictures or extreme editing is not allowed unless specified by the topic chosen.

- Stay within the competition's parameters (for example, if the rules are "Your Slingshot and Snow," only post a picture that has both your Slingshot and snow in it). Photos that do not comply with the topic will not be included in voting.

- Pictures should show off not only your sling, but also you photography skills. Be creative with your shots.

- One entry per member. Let us know which your entry is by typing "This is my entry:" above your picture. You can change your entry during the time of the competition but once time runs out you cannot change your entry or submit a photo. Once the deadline comes, THERE WILL BE NO MORE EDITING!

- The contest aims to last for the month, depending on the number of entries (competition will run longer if less entries are submitted, and

vice versa).

- After time is up, a new thread will be started for voting. The voting thread may be a "blind" poll, which means the results will be revealed after the end of the voting time line or once a member has voted. Forum members will vote on a winner. The member that wins the competition will come up with the theme/topic for the next competition.

- Once a photo wins a contest that photo will be added to the winners circle then "retired" and can not be used again unless for a specific contest.

- Have fun! Keep your comments constructive.

• Deadline: February 21st, 2022
  • for some reason I don't really have any desire to drive my slingshot up into our local mountains for a snow picture, but I do look forward to seeing all of the submissions

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• They fit and work well.
    The finish is smoother and glossier that the other black parts but if I keep everything treated with cleaning products it looks pretty close.
    We like the challenge of traveling light but the extra space is quite useful at times. Whether it is worth the $$$ of this conversion is of course the question. We felt this was the best option.

• They fit and work well.
    The finish is smoother and glossier that the other black parts but if I keep everything treated with cleaning products it looks pretty close.
    We like the challenge of traveling light but the extra space is quite useful at times. Whether it is worth the $$$ of this conversion is of course the question. We felt this was the best option.

not sure if they would be something I would ever use, but I must say if I were going to carry extra weight I do like the idea of that weight being down low between the front and back wheels much better than carrying it up high in the back

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• not sure if they would be something I would ever use, but I must say if I were going to carry extra weight I do like the idea of that weight being down low between the front and back wheels much better than carrying it up high in the back

Can someone please tell me where the ignore button is? I only used it once and just can't find it again.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)