Lets see those dogs!!! And cats or whatever pets you have

• This is Mon Ti Chan - Cajun French for My Little Dog. Just when I thought 2020 couldn’t get any worse we got up yesterday and he was looking lethargic and we brought him to the vet. He is 11 years old and his liver is failing. I cannot express the level of heartbreak that me and my bride are experiencing. It couldn’t be any worse if it was a human member of the family. He nursed me thru losing a leg always managing to cheer me up even on my worst days. We still have a glimmer of hope the medicine may give us a few more months. Everybody hug your pet today - you just never know when they will be taken from you!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• This is Mon Ti Chan - Cajun French for My Little Dog. Just when I thought 2020 couldn’t get any worse we got up yesterday and he was looking lethargic and we brought him to the vet. He is 11 years old and his liver is failing. I cannot express the level of heartbreak that me and my bride are experiencing. It couldn’t be any worse if it was a human member of the family. He nursed me thru losing a leg always managing to cheer me up even on my worst days. We still have a glimmer of hope the medicine may give us a few more months. Everybody hug your pet today - you just never know when they will be taken from you!

Breaking my heart Bill! They bring us so much joy and loyalty and love.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

Hopefully your puppy gets better

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• UPDATE !! My dog responded to the medicine - he has been on a IV drip 3 days and he is eating and recovering nicely. For a 5 lb dog he has the strongest will to live and is the toughest SOB of anything I have ever seen. He survived parvo as a puppy, think he ate a poinsettia leaf Xmas 2 years ago and vet said he was hours from death, and now this liver issue (which could be long term effect of poinsettia). I think he may know how much I would miss him and just beats death back!! All I know is I got some more time with him and I am elated. I’ve learned one thing though - pet health insurance might not be such a bad idea - vets can sure rip ya a new one :00008172:

• UPDATE !! My dog responded to the medicine - he has been on a IV drip 3 days and he is eating and recovering nicely. For a 5 lb dog he has the strongest will to live and is the toughest SOB of anything I have ever seen. He survived parvo as a puppy, think he ate a poinsettia leaf Xmas 2 years ago and vet said he was hours from death, and now this liver issue (which could be long term effect of poinsettia). I think he may know how much I would miss him and just beats death back!! All I know is I got some more time with him and I am elated. I’ve learned one thing though - pet health insurance might not be such a bad idea - vets can sure rip ya a new one :00008172:

You can play this for him!

Hope he pulls thru - there is no greater or sincere love than the love of a dog!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• So - - as you all know this coming Tuesday November 3rd is a very important day, but I am afraid you may not know the actual reason for its importance

No its not some silly election

and it doesn't involve anything political

Yes this coming Tuesday is all about one thing

BOLT!!!!

Yep Tuesday November 3rd 202o Bolt will be 8 years old

:00008674::00008674:

i-T9G2Q2P-X2.jpg

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Happy to hear your pooch is doing better Bill Martin . Those are rough times. God bless you and yours Bill.

Thanks Buddy - he is doing great - my bride like me sometime - my dog loves me with all he has all the time!! When a dog loves you that is the purest love your ever gonna get!!

• Well, took my Bolt boy to the vet this morning. Time to get him a checkup and make sure he is doing well and also time to get his 3 year rabies vaccine done and also a couple of other vaccines.

Anyway vet said he is in great shape and looking good but would like to see him drop a few pounds - - I guess his metabolism has slowed down a bit as he has gotten older - - Vet said he weighed in at 107, would like to see him get down below 100

I guess that means no treats for his birthday tomorrow ;(

oh yea almost forgot also renewed his city license for another 3 years - - should have done all these things last march, but with the lockdown crap we kinda let it go

oh well Bolt is all legal now and thats good :thumbsup:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().