Lets see those dogs!!! And cats or whatever pets you have

• congratulations on your new best friend! What a blessing U2 are!!

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• We picked up two kittens at the animal shelter a week ago. My 10 year lab, Zoe, loves them but they are not quite sure of that big black dog. I have always wanted a solid smoke gray cat so I couldn't pass up this 4 week old one and we also took his sister,

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• I found out this week that I don't want a monkey. I just wanted a friend to have a monkey that I could go and play with any time. Lol

She has this one that is a couple years old and one that is 3 months old.

They are fun to play with. As long as you can leave them with someone else when you get tired of them

• I found out this week that I don't want a monkey. I just wanted a friend to have a monkey that I could go and play with any time. Lol

She has this one that is a couple years old and one that is 3 months old.

They are fun to play with. As long as you can leave them with someone else when you get tired of them

Sounds like Grandkids!:D

Edited once, last by BKL ().

• A picture of Jasmine a few years back. Loved that dog. She would get up and sit in my seat whenever I got up. Made me laugh every time. She won as always and took my seat by the campfire. Not my beer though, you have to draw the line somewhere.:)

• This is Mokie, he saved me and I saved him. He's actually the brother (from a 1 litter couple) to the female I lost in the divorce.

We have done a couple test runs, just waiting on the additional seat belt connection to be delivered to dial it in.

• This is Mokie, he saved me and I saved him. He's actually the brother (from a 1 litter couple) to the female I lost in the divorce.

We have done a couple test runs, just waiting on the additional seat belt connection to be delivered to dial it in.

If puppy is in the truck or car he has in head out the window with no glasses. He'd do fine with out them/

Be prepared you are going to be the center of attraction. I stand corrected, Mokie will be the center of attraction but at least you will be along for the ride! :)

PLEASE be specific in how you are getting your pup in there. I have larger dogs that I'd like to take out on the Sling.

• If puppy is in the truck or car he has in head out the window with no glasses. He'd do fine with out them/

Idk he likes em, and given the pelting we've already received from non tarped trailer loads, the window cleaner bath and wasp and bee season right around the corner...

Buy hey he might get even more chicks with an eye patch and an earring. And his low "talking" growls could be played off as "arrrrg"

• In short he just jumps in, I sent ya more detailed pm. I don't wanna get in newb trouble for going to far off course of the og thread topic.

As long as we are all enjoying the conversation and it's fun, you'r not going to get in any trouble. (Well maybe the CAT guys won't like it)

• In short he just jumps in, I sent ya more detailed pm. I don't wanna get in newb trouble for going to far off course of the og thread topic.

You're not truly a member until YOUR thread has been hijacked and totally derailed. Usually within a few posts. :locomotive::railway_car::railway_car::railway_car: Welcome to the show Lor ! Love your riding partner - he looks like one cool pup!.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)