I just got a 8.5' X 16' enclosed trailer to haul the slingshot around. Pretty sure it'll fit....... right?

Attention Vendors. Please email robert@rabtech.com any instruction manuals you may have for your products. They will be added to the FILEBASE tab for members to access.
  • $4200 for my all aluminum trailer. 8.5' x 14' box, 3' V-nose, 1100lbs empty and about 3000lbs + or - with the sling. About 12 mpg from Vermont to Maggie Valley. Secure and dry anywhere I go.

Now that is LIGHT LIGHTWEIGHT. Very nice!!

• Need to go at least 7 x 14 flat bed with a 6 ft tail gate. Single axel will work.

I have a 7 x 14 duel axel with the 6 ft gate and still need to jack up the front of the trailer when hooked to the truck when loading and than scrape a little.

EjFord , I need a light trailer to tow behind my GMC Acadia. I was going by the wheel base of the slingshot as for length. I didn't take ground clearance of SS into account. And the only reason I would need to haul my SS is long distance gatherings like maybe Maggie Valley. I'll look for a 7x14 single axel trailer. Thanks

• EjFord , I need a light trailer to tow behind my GMC Acadia. I was going by the wheel base of the slingshot as for length. I didn't take ground clearance of SS into account. And the only reason I would need to haul my SS is long distance gatherings like maybe Maggie Valley. I'll look for a 7x14 single axel trailer. Thanks

The 'tow dolly' that kev makes is a very good unit. I got the full trailer (tax write off) and can use with my business.

• The 'tow dolly' that kev makes is a very good unit. I got the full trailer (tax write off) and can use with my EjFord

EjFord , A dolly might be easier to pull but I just don't like the idea of towing my SS backward. I believe it puts to much strain on the windshield and can cause it to break. My F4 windshield is 5 in. taller than stock and is to expensive to replace.

• EjFord , A dolly might be easier to pull but I just don't like the idea of towing my SS backward. I believe it puts to much strain on the windshield and can cause it to break. My F4 windshield is 5 in. taller than stock and is to expensive to replace.

I also have the F4 5+ tinted (4yrs and 70,000 miles) love it. I have the trailer for Florida in Jan so use the trailering cover. However I use the cockpit cover when traveling (riding) and it will fit with the F4 5+ windshield. Just trying to share Ideas that I have seen work. (Some people --- my wife --- think I get a little pushy with my ideas.

• canegrinder while that appears to be a fair consideration at first glance ,I can assure you we have never had an instance of any windshield issues , nor will we. Reason being , the dolly operates in the low pressure area created behind the tow vehicle and by the tail of the ss too, Think Nascar Drafting . I have even tested towing with a cover on and there is no great tendency to rip the cover rearward .

• canegrinder while that appears to be a fair consideration at first glance ,I can assure you we have never had an instance of any windshield issues , nor will we. Reason being , the dolly operates in the low pressure area created behind the tow vehicle and by the tail of the ss too, Think Nascar Drafting . I have even tested towing with a cover on and there is no great tendency to rip the cover rearward .

kev I do believe the Donnie "Scottertrash" uses the cockpit cover when towing his.