Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• So the FBI didn't do anything wrong but the director said he's taking 40 corrective actions. So he's correcting 40 things they did right?

To be fair the job of the IG is to investigate only internally and find things that need corrected or revised then refer any wrongdoing upward or outward. No matter who is in power it is an unspoken rule that they are also there to protect the departments reputation, both parties have been in power when things have been found that you and I would be fired or prosecuted for but just result in an administrative slap on the wrist. Since most the players are no longer employed by the Federal Government the IG has no power so I am confident minimizing embarrassment to the department was a key focus. That's fine with me. While not what some expected or wanted it to be I am not in that camp and don't have a problem with the way it came out and am confident it will result is some needed changes.

Of course as I have posted before this is simply a prelude to the Durham investigation. The IG has reported his findings and Durhm will take it from here without the restraints or toothless authority of the IG's office.

...... winning.JPG

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Horowitz’s report is the standard “cover our ass” report IMO. Durham’s report will be where the heads start to roll. I must say if Comey gets indicted that would give me almost as much pleasure as Hillary going down !!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Let's impeach congress next?

Lets throw every single one of them out - we need to start over with no parties allowed and mandatory term limits. And might as well get rid of all of the money at the same time. no union donations, no business donations, no PAC or super PAC donations - only money allowed should be non deductible contributions made by individuals with a reasonable limit on how much any one person can contribute also no paid TV advertising, equal TV time should provided for free by all licensed outlets as a condition of having a broadcast license, also no personal money - being rich should not give one candidate an advantage over another - - - There is much more we should do, but this would be a good start

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Lets throw every single one of them out - we need to start over with no parties allowed and mandatory term limits. And might as well get rid of all of the money at the same time. no union donations, no business donations, no PAC or super PAC donations - only money allowed should be non deductible contributions made by individuals with a reasonable limit on how much any one person can contribute also no paid TV advertising, equal TV time should provided for free by all licensed outlets as a condition of having a broadcast license, also no personal money - being rich should not give one candidate an advantage over another - - - There is much more we should do, but this would be a good start

you would have to go back to here and start over again

:00008359:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it