Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Actually with Trumps lackey jacking up the post office. The State of Pennsylvania is letting ALL its voters know that they can't trust the mail to get there on time. As is apparent by this thread, Dems aren't the only ones using mail to get their votes in.

no, you missed it....the court already shut down how long they (Michigan or Wisconsin, I forget now) can take to count the votes after Election Day.....they fear their democratic votes will be rejected so they are begging everyone to hand deliver them....watch the video again.....I filled in the blanks...

and now for BREAKING NEWS.......about kamalazoo...

it appears by his own written admission....he fathers ancestors were ...wait for it......slave owners.....

And she ain’t really black......she’s another Pocahontas......pretending to be black.....as in African decent. The LIES JUST KEEP ON COMING....

• no, you missed it....the court already shut down how long they (Michigan or Wisconsin, I forget now) can take to count the votes after Election Day.....they fear their democratic votes will be rejected so they are begging everyone to hand deliver them....watch the video again.....I filled in the blanks...

and now for BREAKING NEWS.......about kamalazoo...

it appears by his own written admission....he fathers ancestors were ...wait for it......slave owners.....

And she ain’t really black......she’s another Pocahontas......pretending to be black.....as in African decent. The LIES JUST KEEP ON COMING....

You missed it. Trumps appointed Post Master General was having mail organizing machines and mailboxes removed from urban areas. Many "Democrat" heavy places have had mail delays of up to 3 weeks. By design to counter mail in ballots

With that, Dems tried to extend the deadline. You are right, that effort got shot down. That is why they are warning everyone to hand deliver. The mail system was purposely handicapped and won't get you vote in on time.

• Friend with depression

Almost lost a friend in California!!

This is a very sad but true story of the depression that can haunt a man.

My friend, Michael, was so sick and tired of the world; of Covid-19, of the Chinese aggression, of Global Warming, of BLM and the rest of the stories that our media deem important to broadcast.

Michael drove his car into his garage and then sealed every doorway and window as best he could. He got back into his car and wound down all the windows, selected his favorite radio station and started the car.

Two days later, a worried neighbor peered through his garage window and saw him in the car. She notified the police and ambulance and they broke in and pulled Michael from the car. A little sip of water and surprisingly he was in perfect condition, but his Tesla had a dead battery.

P.S. Obviously a California Democrat??????

Could'a been worse .....

ChestBurster.gif

That or you could be wearing an Eagles .......... um.... never mind.....

The Wife says take it easy and welcome to the club ....

Hope you hate that damn collar less than she did.

Depending on the meds it should make for some interesting posts. At least you can blame it on them.

....... angel-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Ouch, I guess so. I only had a single fusion. That is some serious stuff your wife had done. I presently haven't needed or taken pain pills for it. Though tomorrow will essentially be that day that a workout typically turns it's pain up. Hopefully not, but time will tell.

I forgot to thank your wife for the welcome. Thank her please. Collar only sucks when standing, sitting or lying other than that, it is no bother at all.:)

• WOLF was the herniated disc caused by the left wing liberal mainstream media cramming their drivel down your throat? =O

Seriously, get well soon! I had 2 herniated discs in lower back a few years ago. NOT FUN! Still have issues with it.

Take care...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Glad to see everything went well - almost snapped your neck watchin Trump pass Biden did it ?? :00008172:

REALLY - glad it looks like your good to go !!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Ouch, I guess so. I only had a single fusion. That is some serious stuff your wife had done. I presently haven't needed or taken pain pills for it. Though tomorrow will essentially be that day that a workout typically turns it's pain up. Hopefully not, but time will tell.

I forgot to thank your wife for the welcome. Thank her please. Collar only sucks when standing, sitting or lying other than that, it is no bother at all.:)

I had 3 & 4 and 4 & 5 fused in 2005 now the one above is kicking a$$. But I was good for a little over 3 years

• I had 3 & 4 and 4 & 5 fused in 2005 now the one above is kicking a$$. But I was good for a little over 3 years

WOLF was the herniated disc caused by the left wing liberal mainstream media cramming their drivel down your throat? =O

Seriously, get well soon! I had 2 herniated discs in lower back a few years ago. NOT FUN! Still have issues with it.

Take care...

Glad to see everything went well - almost snapped your neck watchin Trump pass Biden did it ?? :00008172:

REALLY - glad it looks like your good to go !!!

Thanks guys. I told guys at work it was from literally giving 110%. It is possible.:)

• you don’t think they feel they deserve special privileges because of race?
    you don’t think they disrespect authority?
    you don’t think they hate cops? Remember someone saying looting is just taking reparations?
    Who’s being silly?

"They"????

Who the F#@k are "They"? - - a good percentage of my immediate family members are Black, my first granddaughter is 1/2 black my brother in law is Black, retired air force and a true patriot, in my family I am the minority - - - - so please tell me who the F#CK you think "they" are

this is a snap of my family from my daughters wedding - that beautiful little girl with the glasses front center is Lyric our first grandchild (she is 18 years old now) her mother is black and as you can see besides myself there are not allot of white faces in my family

So just to be very clear I don't know who this "they" is that you speak of, but it has become incredibly clear to me that YOU ARE A TOTAL A$$ HOLE

i-zDkWt3X-X2.jpg

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• when is the last time they went looting and rioting?

I’m talking about those people that set fires, smash windows, clean out the businesses, want to kill cops, call every white person a racist, Ignore laws. I don’t consider myself a privileged white guy. And I don’t like being called a racist.

It’s my job to be an asshole. I come from a long line of a holes Going all the way back to Adam. All men are a holes according to women.

• Not too many people have the privilege of being in such a large beautiful family! I hate to say it Ed but looks like you have white privilege!😜

Not sure it has anything to do with being white, but you are correct I am very privileged and this photo is only a small part of the family that God has blessed me with <3

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies