Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• A lot of us were kids when the Cuban Missile Crisis occurred. I am afraid we are closer to WW3 now than then. I think Putin sees no way out to achieve his goals and wouldn’t care if he burned the world down around him. A truly dangerous time for the whole world. At least we know now that getting under your desk ain’t gonna help much 😂

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• A lot of us were kids when the Cuban Missile Crisis occurred. I am afraid we are closer to WW3 now than then. I think Putin sees no way out to achieve his goals and wouldn’t care if he burned the world down around him. A truly dangerous time for the whole world. At least we know now that getting under your desk ain’t gonna help much 😂

yes - I do remember many of our neighbors building underground bomb shelters in their yards and the weekly preparedness tests at school where we were all told to get under the desk - - personally I feel much safer here in my desert with 8 to 10,000 foot mountains between me and the major metropolitan areas of Los Angeles and San Diego - - - - I have played with the online nuke map and we should be safe if just about any of Russias nukes were used in those areas except the very largest and fortunately it needs to be dropped from a bomber

No I guess the real question should be "do you really want to be one of the survivors in a post nuclear war world?"

unless it was a very limited thing a post nuclear world would be a very dark time to try to live in

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

It depends who's under there with you this time

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• It depends who's under there with you this time

Around my house 9 times out of 10 if he's not outside your going to find my 100+ pound German Shepard Dog parked under my desk - - - not much room for anyone or anything else

Yea! I am only 60 miles from Charleston. Right in the middle of around 5 different military bases

• A little something that nobody is considering while arming Ukraine. How are we tracking the anti-air weapons being sent there? Don't be surprised if some of those are sold on the black market and wind up being used by terrorists to bring down passenger planes. Actions have consequences.

• A little something that nobody is considering while arming Ukraine. How are we tracking the anti-air weapons being sent there? Don't be surprised if some of those are sold on the black market and wind up being used by terrorists to bring down passenger planes. Actions have consequences.

Anything they want is already available if you have the cash and Crypto made those purchases a whole lot easier ..........

.......... ninja-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

most of that stuff was left in Afghanistan and in already in terrorists hands. Thanks to Joe

YLM. Your Life Matters

• Glorifying and enabling mental illness. Thays about the best results this Biden admin has gotten. How can any country respect us or "fear" us and why would they? This is shameful to say the least, the future is grim.

personally, when it comes to doing a job, I don't care about a persons sexual orientation or identification. I dont care if their a man or a woman, I dont care if their black, white, brown or rainbow - the only thing that should matter is if they are qualified for the job - period!

if you give a person a job just because they fit some demographic - - it is nothing more than pandering for a vote, and its incredibly stupid

on the other hand if you dismiss a person as ineligible for a job because they fit some demographic you disapprove of this is equally and perhaps even more stupid.

The person who gets the job should ALWAYS be the person who is the most qualified person available for that job - - -

JMO

• I agree. In this paeticular scenario I am referring specifically to the misgendering of this man as a woman for the sake of identity politics. To make it worse, naming him " woman" of the year is a true slap and downright offense to all biological woman, to be honest to ALL of us that know this is utter insanity. Well, at least the feminists are getting more than what they bargained for. Play stupid games with the woke mob you will gain stupid prizes.

• I agree. In this paeticular scenario I am referring specifically to the misgendering of this man as a woman for the sake of identity politics. To make it worse, naming him " woman" of the year is a true slap and downright offense to all biological woman, to be honest to ALL of us that know this is utter insanity. Well, at least the feminists are getting more than what they bargained for. Play stupid games with the woke mob you will gain stupid prizes.

I agree