Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Check out this post in the Sex crimes vibe: "Man who raped 12-year-old awarded joint custody of her child"
    https://www.yahoo.com/newsroom…Pasteboard&.tsrc=newsroom

The whole freakin world is going crazy - this judge should be removed from the bench. DAMN it’s good NOT to be a practicing lawyer anymore !!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• The problem with this country are all the people who think they are "entitled" and everyone needs to believe what they believe and no exceptions. But someone saying you should be put to death for doing what others fought for to give them a chance to peacefully protest right or wrong... we'll, you aren't any better than the terrorists and dictators we are trying to stand up against.

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

:00000436:
    Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose. - Bill Gates

• Kaps a SCUMBAG!! SURE MOMMY ditched him , But then a wealthy Family took him in..and he pulls this shit...

Sports are not a platform when people are paying to watch a game, No One wants to SEE FOOLISH PROTESTS, No one wants to see or deal with it. Do what the rules state STAND!!

maybe ratings will go up when they start fining these clowns!

And Yup I didn't put on 1 DAMN GAME!

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• My wife just told me about an article where a judge granted joint parental rights and visitation to a man who raped and assault rd his 12 yr old victim. Now she has to put up with this.

I just don't get it.

Proud Member of SOG!!!!!!!

2015 SL (Yellow) Traded becuase it kept melting

2018 SLR LE with DDM SuperCharger!!! I guess the gray ones are faster...

• Check out this post in the Sex crimes vibe: "Man who raped 12-year-old awarded joint custody of her child"
    yahoo.com/newsroom/vibes/sex-c…Pasteboard&.tsrc=newsroom

My wife just told me about an article where a judge granted joint parental rights and visitation to a man who raped and assault rd his 12 yr old victim.

Verified or unverified gentlemen? Just curious.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• @SlingLow the Yahoo article that Bill posted has a link to the original The Detroit News article embedded in a sentence. "The Detroit News" and "The Free Press" (which merged) are the biggest and most widely read newspapers in the Detroit Metro area and throughout Michigan. Very reputable. It sadly must be real and means Michigan has at least one horrible Judge and a poor first offender policy.

Rape victim’s attacker gets joint child custody

• I usually try to verify from 2 reputable sources before I pontificate - even that is not foolproof anymore - fake new got me on Kaepernick saying he would stand if NFL would let him play again. So much fake news out there these days it’s hard to tell what is the truth and what is fiction. Ain’t the free press grand ;(:thumbdown:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Thanks @WOLF, I guess that was more of a rhetorical question. I personally don't have time to fact-check everything I read so I find myself checking out from internet news. Not something I'm proud of but life is short and my blood pressure is already high. For the record, my father was a journalist and newspaperman, and I respect the industry - just not in it's current form.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• I usually try to verify from 2 reputable sources before I pontificate - even that is not foolproof anymore - fake new got me on Kaepernick saying he would stand if NFL would let him play again. So much fake news out there these days it’s hard to tell what is the truth and what is fiction. Ain’t the free press grand ;(:thumbdown:

I'll take it over state run news 24/7/365. I feel blessed that fake news is even a possibility in our Country. People just need to know it's out there and be more careful what they believe. Imagine living in North Korea's state run bubble. Their internet is probably NK.news.KJU (North Korea. news. Kim Jong Un) instead of WWW .news. com (World Wide Web. News. Commercial) ;) The saddest thing is most of them have no idea because they are fed lies from birth. ;(

• That's some truth right there. We are so lucky to be born here. As bad as our press is now on both sides in my opinion it could be hell of a lot worse with a state Run media. The North Korean news channel shows golf highlights of Kim jung il shooting a 18 and their people believe it.

• Though even our "Free Press" is more and more each year being controlled in some manner by a few very wealthy individuals. Independent news is becoming more and more rare.

It seems in all categories of business, news included, monopoly laws are being sidestepped. Merger after merger. As long as at least two companies are "competing" it's " fair play". Meanwhile we pay out the nose for everything. Insurance, Medical supplies, Cable T.V., Sunglasses.... These companies all have side/secret agreements to raise prices and appear competitive. All our politicians know it and do nothing because of lobbyists and stock options which only get bigger and stronger with each merger. X(

The "Free Press" mergers being the most dangerous to the American public, because it not only takes your money, it shapes your reality.

• Ok, to those who were offended by me making a knee jerk reaction comment, I’m sorry you feel that way. But before I go to sit in the corner I have to say I can’t stand for Anyone who Disrespects our Country. As a Verteran, I do have reservations about certain Rights except when it comes to Our Great Nation. People forget the wonderful Welcome Home Parades and Greeting at Bus, Train and Airports our Service Men & Woman got after Viet Nam. Oh that’s right, where? Essential until Long After the fact people came to Glory Around Our Once Labeled Baby Killers.
    So IMHO to look at a bunch of Over Paid Opinon people with their head up their ass’s deserves absolutely No Respect from this guy. Maybe they would have understand if The Draft were still in effect.

• Idiot. ! Said this a month ago & then kneeled!
    LOOSER!
    This looser already said this and still kneeled..his words mean nothing, WEAK individual

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

Edited once, last by BONES ().