SLINGSHOT FAMILY

• I want to thank everyone for all the love that has been given to us this week. We have had a lot of different bikes over the years and been to different rallies and I can say that the "slingshot" family is by far the greatest.
    I have had so many people thank RAB for the forum and shared how it was effected their lives. I have had people cry, laugh and give the upmost appreciation. This forum started out as something that he thought would be a great place for information and a few laughs, but he never dreamed it would grow the way it has. I usually try not to brag on RAB, because I do not want his head to swell any bigger, lol, but he puts his heart and soul into this forum and I cannot tell you the countless hours. This forum has became apart of my life because this is what he loves and does everyday.

I want to thank you all for the support and love you have given us both. Have safe travels home and until we meet up again!

• I want to thank everyone for all the love that has been given to us this week. We have had a lot of different bikes over the years and been to different rallies and I can say that the "slingshot" family is by far the greatest.
    I have had so many people thank RAB for the forum and shared how it was effected their lives. I have had people cry, laugh and give the upmost appreciation. This forum started out as something that he thought would be a great place for information and a few laughs, but he never dreamed it would grow the way it has. I usually try not to brag on RAB, because I do not want his head to swell any bigger, lol, but he puts his heart and soul into this forum and I cannot tell you the countless hours. This forum has became apart of my life because this is what he loves and does everyday.

I want to thank you all for the support and love you have given us both. Have safe travels home and until we meet up again!

Behind every great man is a great woman...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• @allison, you hit the nail on the head "family". I've said it many times, NOWHERE! have a ever been involved with such a great group of folks that are willing to do so much for those they've never even met. When I finally got to meet some of you in person It was like meeting up with family members I hadn't seen in a while. It's a great feeling ! :thumbsup:

@allison @rabtech, thank you both for the wealth of information and knowledge this forum has brought me since I bought my Sling. But more importantly the sense of family and caring. I don't do the face bookey thing but my wife does and she still keeps in touch from people we met last year at the Rockies event. Without this forum we never would have met two of the most down to earth genuine people, @SundreSlingQueen @Slingshot Garage. You two are great and we're looking forward to make sure and stop by on our way down to Rockies event.
    I hope to be able to meet many more cool people at the Rockies event this year.
    Thank you all, and if your ever around Alberta Canada area, you have a welcome place to stay and a cold drink waiting.
    :00000436:
    Thanks, Rex & Jane

• @allison, you hit the nail on the head "family". I've said it many times, NOWHERE! have a ever been involved with such a great group of folks that are willing to do so much for those they've never even met. When I finally got to meet some of you in person It was like meeting up with family members I hadn't seen in a while. It's a great feeling ! :thumbsup:

These forums literally saved our ass when we ran into trouble last year. I threw up the S.O.S. and the call was immediately answered. With that alone, we owe these forums way more than we can ever repay.

My wife was so skeptical when I said I was posting for help. Words can't express how surprised she was when a complete stranger stepped up.

So, thank you @rabtech, and you as well @allison. Without your efforts, last year would have went very different for us. You guys literally saved us as much as @SlingJockey did.

• @allison @rabtech, thank you both for the wealth of information and knowledge this forum has brought me since I bought my Sling. But more importantly the sense of family and caring. I don't do the face bookey thing but my wife does and she still keeps in touch from people we met last year at the Rockies event. Without this forum we never would have met two of the most down to earth genuine people, @SundreSlingQueen @Slingshot Garage. You two are great and we're looking forward to make sure and stop by on our way down to Rockies event.I hope to be able to meet many more cool people at the Rockies event this year.
    Thank you all, and if your ever around Alberta Canada area, you have a welcome place to stay and a cold drink waiting.
    :00000436:
    Thanks, Rex & Jane

Thanks Rex :thumbsup: Look forward to visiting some more with you and Jane.

• I had the pleasure to meet both Rab and Allison this weekend along with many forum members and I can say without a doubt that this forum and its members are top notch. Safe travels my friends and will see everyone same place same time next year. It was a blast

Allison you and that big hearted boost pusher are family I actually like.
    I am extremely blessed to have met both of you and look forward to spending much more quality time together in the future.
    Travel safe.

THANK YOU

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Thank you @allison, and @rabtech...

We enjoyed visiting with you both here... :)
    Its a pity we have such weird schedules and cant do it in Alabama... haha.

I especially enjoyed chatting it up with you at the raffle..

Hopefully, I can leave here tomorrow without having to break out the Alabama... never mind.. lol ;)

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)