Thoughts about spring cleaning?

• Hey guys, I know its still early to talk about spring cleaning. But it is coming pretty close. I was just analysing my house today and boy, its really going to be a hard time for me this spring. my house is in its messiest right now and the attic and the bathroom is just unthinkable. I am actually tempted to hire a cleaning crew for the spring cleaning but I am a little tight of money so I have to do it on my own :( I found a blog that mentioned some tips on spring cleaning ( Five Great Tips For Fast Spring Cleaning | Junk Works Locations ) and I hope that it works out. Which part of the house will be most challenging for you guys or are you even planning to have a spring cleaning at all? I know a friend who is a regular dustbuster so pretty much every saturday is like spring cleaning to him. Spring in all its glory will be a dreadful time for me and I am just too lazy to even straighten the milk carton that just fell on the table. What are your thoughts guys? I would love to hear them.

• I'll have to get back to you on this one. It'll be tough to slow my wife down to see what her schedule is for cleaning, and/or, spring cleaning the house. I'll ask her for a detailed schedule with floor plans to show me where I should NOT be on a particular day. (I would hate to get in her way and slow her down). I'll suggest that she starts with my garages. Come to think of it.....I'll be needing to check that schedule and make sure there are no conflicts with her other chores...most importantly, making sandwiches!!!!

Hopefully you don't need this info right away??? It may take me about 12 to 14 weeks to get back to you.....I'll need that time to heal up the broken bones and get released from the hospital. Did I mention that my wife has issues with simply verbalizing some of her responses......and I have to work on ducking faster......... :00010317::00008356::00008356::00008172::00008172:

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• I'll have to get back to you on this one. It'll be tough to slow my wife down to see what her schedule is for cleaning, and/or, spring cleaning the house. I'll ask her for a detailed schedule with floor plans to show me where I should NOT be on a particular day. (I would hate to get in her way and slow her down). I'll suggest that she starts with my garages. Come to think of it.....I'll be needing to check that schedule and make sure there are no conflicts with her other chores...most importantly, making sandwiches!!!!

Hopefully you don't need this info right away??? It may take me about 12 to 14 weeks to get back to you.....I'll need that time to heal up the broken bones and get released from the hospital. Did I mention that my wife has issues with simply verbalizing some of her responses......and I have to work on ducking faster......... :00010317::00008356::00008356::00008172::00008172:

That is so great to hear. I mean the fact that your wife doesn't internalize stress!

Alpha Supercharger is still spinning fine... it gets rode hard, every time.

• ..... maybe its cause Im a female....

but I have spring,winter, summer, fall, and everyday inbetween.....

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• Spring cleaning is not that hard.... a little soap and water does a fine job... may be a little tougher on those folks farther north... ice and soap would be a real pain.

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS: