Idea for double rear axle nut cover

• I have the same nut in Anodized RED (cycle Springs) if anyone likes/ wants the above look in pics shoot me message and it's yours. It's in Mint shape (Yes, BONES Approved!!) Must be an established member I'll play it forward :thumbsup:

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• Thank you @mytoy! Got my nuts covered today!

Tried a couple of different install methods. Tried to run the set screws down on the flats of the nut but that left no bite threads remaining in the cover. Spun the cover to have the set screws bite the ears of the nuts. Much better, but being a maintenance type, was uncomfortable with minimal amount of locking surface for set screw tip.

So.... ran the set screws down on the ears. Removed the cover. This left a nice mark from the set screw seating. Grabbed a center punch and punched those marks. Used a drill to make a nice dimple recess. Re-installed the cover and ran the set screws down to bite into the small dimples. Locked in now!

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• I must have send a few double nut covers out with setscrews which are to short, they are M4 setscrews so anyone with the same problem can get longer ones at Loews or other hardware store. SORRY.
    :(:(;(

Did you see my Nut Cover? FANTASTIC!
    You did a great job, mytoy!
    All I had to do was go to the mail box.
    From there on it was my ball...

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• I love that video

• Hope somebody is selling these at Maggie Valley. Just got my SS back from recall work and I now have the double nut. In the interim I was able to use the old Cycle Springs nut lock.
    [attach=46303,none,576][/attach

We just received notification that our batch is complete and will be shipping to us in a couple days. Hopefully have them next week and we can get some sent through red powdercoat for the Slingshot in the Smokies event. We will definitely have black and silver anodize though for the event. Once they get here and we do confirm fitment and do some instructions we will get them up on our website and start shipping them if we can before Maggie Valley.

We just received notification that our batch is complete and will be shipping to us in a couple days. Hopefully have them next week and we can get some sent through red powdercoat for the Slingshot in the Smokies event. We will definitely have black and silver anodize though for the event. Once they get here and we do confirm fitment and do some instructions we will get them up on our website and start shipping them if we can before Maggie Valley.

• We just received notification that our batch is complete and will be shipping to us in a couple days. Hopefully have them next week and we can get some sent through red powdercoat for the Slingshot in the Smokies event. We will definitely have black and silver anodize though for the event. Once they get here and we do confirm fitment and do some instructions we will get them up on our website and start shipping them if we can before Maggie Valley.

Made this same post above, but the words didn't show up, not sure why

• We just received notification that our batch is complete and will be shipping to us in a couple days. Hopefully have them next week and we can get some sent through red powdercoat for the Slingshot in the Smokies event. We will definitely have black and silver anodize though for the event. Once they get here and we do confirm fitment and do some instructions we will get them up on our website and start shipping them if we can before Maggie Valley.

Made this same post above, but the words didn't show up, not sure why

Dave, I can help.

1. Open package
    2. Install cover over axle nut(s)
    3. Tighten set screws
    4. Ride it like you stole it

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE