Carbon Fiber Front Fender Kit for the Polaris Slingshot + Free Shipping!

• The front fenders have been begging for a carbon fiber makeover since day one. The wait is over! Introducing our Real Carbon Fiber Trim Kit for the front fenders of your Polaris Slingshot. This kit makes an enormous visual improvement to your Slingshot that will be sure to be the topic of conversation. Please make sure you thoroughly prep and clean the fender before installing the Tufskinz product. Also it's very important to insure both the carbon and the surface area are between 72-110 fahrenheit before installation of the Tufskinz for maximum adhesion.

All model year fenders are available! Make sure to choose the correct year option for your slingshot.

Save 10% off when you purchase this kit while using Coupon Code: Fender10 :thumbsup:

More info can be found here: http://www.slingmods.com/polar…t-tufskinz-peel-and-stick

Our Collection:
    Rykers: 2019 Ryker 600 | 2019 Ryker 900 Rally
    Spyders: 2017 F3-S | 2018 RT Limited | 2019 F3 Limited
    Slingshots: 2015 Base | 2015 SL | 2016.5 SLE | 2018 SLR

forum-footer-image-2.gif

• Just try to resist! :cursing:

I TRY AND TRY AND TRY!!!! I just can't stop....I still have a little money left.... ordered already!!! Imma savin my aluminum cans to save up enough money for the hood buttons... my bride says I'm a sad case...not sure if she is referring to my Sling addiction or sumthin else ;(?(

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I TRY AND TRY AND TRY!!!! I just can't stop....I still have a little money left.... ordered already!!! Imma savin my aluminum cans to save up enough money for the hood buttons... my bride says I'm a sad case...not sure if she is referring to my Sling addiction or sumthin else ;(?(

I suppose I could get you the number of cases of aluminum cans I will take for payment. But I am going to request that you leave the tops intact. 8o

• @Ruptured Duck That feeling would be correct my friend! Got some more Tufskinz pieces getting ready to launch on the website now! Rememeber guys, all tufskinz pieces are able to come in colors, liquid chrome, and wood! Contact us for further details for colored pieces.

Our Collection:

forum-footer-image-2.gif

• @Ruptured Duck That feeling would be correct my friend! Got some more Tufskinz pieces getting ready to launch on the website now! Rememeber guys, all tufskinz pieces are able to come in colors, liquid chrome, and wood! Contact us for further details for colored pieces.

DAMN!! I thought I had cornered the market on the liquid chrome :(

• @Bill Martin You are pretty much the only one that has ordered them in liquid chrome. I believe we had one other guy call in for liquid chrome camera trim piece but no one has ordered as much liquid chrome pieces as you have ;) still waiting to see your hood panels in liquid chrome!!

Our Collection:

forum-footer-image-2.gif

• @Bill Martin You are pretty much the only one that has ordered them in liquid chrome. I believe we had one other guy call in for liquid chrome camera trim piece but no one has ordered as much liquid chrome pieces as you have ;) still waiting to see your hood panels in liquid chrome!!

I posted pics but the chrome really lights up in the sun but photos ALL come out looking gloss black - it sure is purdy in person :thumbsup:

• Lol I just remembered you sent us pictures already hahah.. Its been a long week, ready for the weekend hahaha :00008356:

Our Collection:

forum-footer-image-2.gif

He's also the first one to get WOOD once the package of chrome was opened

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• @av8ingtom, remember how you said you were done with the CF? :00008172:

What I really said is that after I installed the last piece of Carbon Fiber that I had already ordered, I was going to take a MOD break for a while. I really just wanted to spend some time riding. Then SlingMods came out with the center hood piece, then the mirror arm pieces, now the fender pieces. OK, so I lied. But you have to blame those damn guys at SlingMods. It is not my fault. The SlingMod guys are like drug dealers and they know I am a junkie, so they keep posting all these new Carbon Fiber fixes on the forum. I need to check into a rehab center. If I remember correctly Velma took @V-SHOT to check him into the rehab center this morning. Probably will not be hearing from @V-SHOT for a week or so.

• What I really said is that after I installed the last piece of Carbon Fiber that I had already ordered, I was going to take a MOD break for a while. I really just wanted to spend some time riding. Then SlingMods came out with the center hood piece, then the mirror arm pieces, now the fender pieces. OK, so I lied. But you have to blame those damn guys at SlingMods. It is not my fault. The SlingMod guys are like drug dealers and they know I am a junkie, so they keep posting all these new Carbon Fiber fixes on the forum. I need to check into a rehab center. If I remember correctly Velma took @V-SHOT to check him into the rehab center this morning. Probably will not be hearing from @V-SHOT for a week or so.

A little birdie told me that @V-SHOT is really doing some bride sucking up

No Slinging for him :00008172: