Report your current weather here.

• Drove p to my cabin last night to have internet installed so I could spend more time there and set up a satellite office.
    Well the wind blew non stop at 60+ MH all nigh tore the roof off a brand new section of enclosed porch, blew out all the screens. Dropped a tree an the hose - minimal damage jus a window and all the flying debris picked my new truck as a target. Lost power so we get in the truck because the wind was not supposed to let up for another 24 hours drove 200 miles to get home NO POWER.

Damn this week just sucked!
    But we are all OK and that is what really matters

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• @MACAWS hard to put like on your last post but that is enough to make you want to say, why me, then you just get mad and go get the SS and leave for a while, all the while saying let someone else deal with it. Sorry for all destruction but it will feel better when it quits hurting. JUST SAYIN

Keep Three Wheels Down

• @MACAWS hard to put like on your last post but that is enough to make you want to say, why me, then you just get mad and go get the SS and leave for a while, all the while saying let someone else deal with it. Sorry for all destruction but it will feel better when it quits hurting. JUST SAYIN

@Boomer Thanks

I moved away from the coast because I was tired of floods and nasty Nor-Easters. Got a place in the mountains as a vacation home figured nothin can touch me up here. Boy was I wrong. But its only wood and nails and can all be fixed. No one was hurt. The really sad part is your plan for using the sling to escape is a great Idea - but my sling is at DDM getting loved on!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Well @mytoy, it’s 55 here and going to 60. Today and tomorrow will be beautiful! I’m out riding and getting ready to meet @HeRSling and her team for lunch. She rode this morning to work and it was 34 then so she will love it now.

yeah, it was 32 degrees when I left the house. I was all bundled up with a stocking cap, a balaclava over my face and sunglasses. I drove up to Krispy Kreme drive through for coffee and doughnuts. The guy at the window says, "Good morning, sir, may I help you?" I pull off my glasses, pull down my balaclava and say, actually it's ma'am. First time someone thought I was a guy. :00007956:

• Mitch. So sorry to hear about all the damage. I have a spare generator that I will be happy to run down to you if you need it. 8500 Watts and 9 gallon fuel tank. Will run over 14 hours on 1 tank. Let me know brother and I will head your way.

I have an appointment at Brewer Cycles on March 24.

• Mitch. So sorry to hear about all the damage. I have a spare generator that I will be happy to run down to you if you need it. 8500 Watts and 9 gallon fuel tank. Will run over 14 hours on 1 tank. Let me know brother and I will head your way.

I have an appointment at Brewer Cycles on March 24.

Thanks brother
    Power is back on here so I am good - as long as it stays above freezing at the cabin I am OK no food in the fridge

I will try and be around on the 24th and meet you down there

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Well, we received about 2 feet of snow in the past 24 hrs. Windy, blowing snow now. I am getting sick of this crap. Took me over 2 hrs to clear out the driveway, shovel the porches and rake the roof. Then I get called in to work overtime. No rest for the wicked.

Send lawyers, guns and money!

• I feel ya man! Growing up in New England / New Hampshire the POSSIBILITY of riding was enough but just when you think you MIGHT be able to and WAM! Here is another foot of snow is sometimes to much to take - hang tuff!

In So Cal today we have some strange looking stuff falling from the sky - not sure what it is but it is a bit damp and comes from, I think these white fluffy things floating by that we almost never see. :P Just shakin' some salt fo dat wound my friend! :00008698:

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• This is the view up my street right now at 11am. it is 64 outside here and a great day to ride, but up at the top of that mountain, Mt San Jacinto elevation 10,300 feet, it is snowing. There is a aerial tram that runs up the mountain and gets from the base station to the mountain station in 10 minutes. other than hiking or playing in the snow they also have dining options and a bar at the top with one of the dining options being fine dinning. In the summer spending a day up there can be a great escape from the heat and this time of year I can take the grandkids to play in the snow - the temp difference can be as much as 40 degrees between the valley floor and the mountain tram station. My house is about 10 minutes from the valley tram station at an elevation of 470 feet so in under 30 minutes we can totally change the weather.

and this is the same view from the back yard

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies