Report your current weather here.

• STANNARD, Vt. (WCAX) Two Vermont State troopers are on paid leave while detectives investigate the circumstances of a fire in Stannard.
    Tuesday morning, we learned Tpr. Stephen McGranaghan was put on paid leave after a mysterious fire on Stannard Mountain Road early Monday morning. Police say McGranaghan had a permit to burn brush on his property but not an A-frame building there.
    McGranaghan has been a trooper for eight years.
    Tuesday evening, police said Tpr. Jason Haley was also put on paid leave. They say Haley was also on the scene of the fire. He has been a trooper for almost four years.
    The investigation is ongoing.

The latest discorvery is that tannerite was used,... a lot of it!

• For some reason my boss thinks we might be able to go to work tomorrow. It's going to be 20° all weekend.

Tim, that shot of the Sling under cover with snow.... hurts to look at! I don't know what you do, but I go to work in that much snow easily. Of course, I just drive to work in it. We are used to it being around as part of normal winter life!

• Tim, that shot of the Sling under cover with snow.... hurts to look at! I don't know what you do, but I go to work in that much snow easily. Of course, I just drive to work in it. We are used to it being around as part of normal winter life!

@Goats_Hogs I use to drive in this crap all the time when I drove Tractor Trailers. Although around here people are IDIOTS and drive like morons when it rains. So as I have gotten older, my life is not worth a job. If I did live somewhere that is used to Snow I Would drive in it. People here just suck at life in general. If I wasn't married I would have left this stupid state a long time ago. I am originally from Texas. I would LOVE to go back there.

#7Cities1Party....Sun's Out Slingshot's Out.... :thumbup::SLRSS:

• That one hurts too! It's cold and nasty in my area now, but at least the SS is clean, under cover, and in an insulated garage. I can heat it, but just a radiant kerosene heater when I need too. Still, temps dropped to negative double digits this week, and it still stays warm enough to melt the snow off Sharon's car.

• I know what your talking about. Been there done that.

• :00007505::00005129: Hmm, sounds like someone wanted to get rid of a A frame!