We might actually get to see snow this weekend.

• 10 to 14 inches of snow coming here. Not a big deal unless you're supposed to be on the first flight out in the morning for meetings in LA.

#02828 January 2015 build date.
    Here to assist anyone in the Denver area.

• Well... Saturday morning may give us 3" here. I'm going to use it to my advantage and take some interesting product images. Guess the Sling with the top on will be placed outside for the snow to fall on it. Don't get free shots like that very often here.

I know its stupid but I can use it for a funny element at some point.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• We were just talking about it here. Between AccuWeather (which does surprisingly well at forecasting the storms) and the European models at WeatherRx, they are saying we're due for >8" here. If that's true, Sling season might be done for a while. Roads are going to go to hell with slush and sand - sucks.

• We were just talking about it here. Between AccuWeather (which does surprisingly well at forecasting the storms) and the European models at WeatherRx, they are saying we're due for >8" here. If that's true, Sling season might be done for a while. Roads are going to go to hell with slush and sand - sucks.

Same here for spirited driving in the N. GA mountains. the gravel they put down always gathers in the middle of the road... really screws things up!

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• As long as you have bread and milk you never have to leave the house cuz you won't find it anywhere,But we can go out back and bag a dear if we need one.

Hmmm, if you have bread, milk, and venison... do you by chance have any hills on your property? If so, WE ARE COMING TO VISIT!!! We have sleds, but no hills...... :)

And by we, I mean the kids have sleds... Jared and I would NEVER try to race down hills on a sled....

@KayTwo. If you would like you can store your Sling in my shop until this weather passes. Plenty of room to fit your Sling in with mine. Shop is heated also.

• Hmmm, if you have bread, milk, and venison... do you by chance have any hills on your property? If so, WE ARE COMING TO VISIT!!! We have sleds, but no hills...... :)
    And by we, I mean the kids have sleds... Jared and I would NEVER try to race down hills on a sled....

You know my absolute favorite sled was a VW bug hood it was awesome fast

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Well... Saturday morning may give us 3" here. I'm going to use it to my advantage and take some interesting product images. Guess the Sling with the top on will be placed outside for the snow to fall on it. Don't get free shots like that very often here.

I know its stupid but I can use it for a funny element at some point.

There will probably be a calendar next year. Good winter Sling photos are probably gold to the creative geniuses behind the calendar, and us viewers. ;)

• Weather forecast for Virginia Beach, Chesapeake is 8 + inches for Saturday. I have to work anyway. Maybe I can get some mods installed Sunday.

Weather Channel just updated for our area. 12-18 inches. Jim Cantore is saying at least a foot of snow around here.

• Weather forecast for Virginia Beach, Chesapeake is 8 + inches for Saturday. I have to work anyway. Maybe I can get some mods installed Sunday.

Weather Channel just updated for our area. 12-18 inches. Jim Cantore is saying at least a foot of snow around here.

Yeah, but there's supposed to be a temperature gradient/squall line somewhere over the area, so Chesapeake and Suffolk are going to get slammed, and Norfolk will end up with a lot less.

Or, now that we are all geared up for it, it'll blow out to sea and we'll get flurries. Whatever. I've already resigned myself to not riding for a few weeks.

• Yeah, but there's supposed to be a temperature gradient/squall line somewhere over the area, so Chesapeake and Suffolk are going to get slammed, and Norfolk will end up with a lot less.
    Or, now that we are all geared up for it, it'll blow out to sea and we'll get flurries. Whatever. I've already resigned myself to not riding for a few weeks.

I hope they do a better job with this forecast then they did with the hurricane. It appears that the squall line is almost over the Hampton/ Norfolk area. Still not looking good for our area this weekend. I think we will have a real good idea tonight for total snow fall.

My offer is still good if you need a place to store your Sling until this weather clears up.