DDM sway bar install Quick Question

• That's my point...how long did it take you 3 years? Not everyone had the luxury to cram 3 years of reading into 4 months...so there is bound to be many instances of repeated topics questions and answers...

No one expects any of the newbies (or peanut gallery members like me) to actually read all of the posts within months of joining. Hence the reason there's no test prior to membership. For many people on here it's about attitude. There is a huge difference between a post that says "hey guys, I tried searching for xxx, but couldn't find it, can anyone help me out" and then letting the thread die when you get the information, and starting a thread, getting the answers, and continuing to either disbelieve the posters or beating the dead horse. One thing I will tell you is, like it or not, the people here will not lie to you. If you ask a question, they will give you the answer to the best of the collective knowledge because we rely on each other to provide that information and build on each others' successes and failures. If you choose not to follow their directions or information, that's fine, but don't shove it back into their faces and then wonder why no one wants to respond anymore.

• No one expects any of the newbies (or peanut gallery members like me) to actually read all of the posts within months of joining. Hence the reason there's no test prior to membership. For many people on here it's about attitude. There is a huge difference between a post that says "hey guys, I tried searching for xxx, but couldn't find it, can anyone help me out" and then letting the thread die when you get the information, and starting a thread, getting the answers, and continuing to either disbelieve the posters or beating the dead horse. One thing I will tell you is, like it or not, the people here will not lie to you. If you ask a question, they will give you the answer to the best of the collective knowledge because we rely on each other to provide that information and build on each others' successes and failures. If you choose not to follow their directions or information, that's fine, but don't shove it back into their faces and then wonder why no one wants to respond anymore.

That is not or ever has been my intention. I'm trying to learn and share information like everyone else..I like to really dig into the causes of problems and to do that requires as much info as I can get... I try to connect dots that others might miss. Think CSI...investigation. That's the way I'm wired..

Have I ever made fun of or called anyone derogatory names...like has been directed at me? I have never blocked or ignored anyone at anytime on any forum...I'll freely share any info I have with anyone. Doesn't matter if you agree with me or not...I don't flip out and get crazy about it. I bite my tongue...lots of times .... Forums are supposed to be places to share ideas, information, opinions and have conversations. That means there is a give and take....

Forums also have clicks...and if you don't fit the mold you're an outcast subject to ridicule. I've seen disagreements and hostility that should have never happened because someone took something the wrong way because of a perceived tone in someone's words...I have never tried to be mean or make fun of or cause Ill feeling towards anyone on this or any other forum.

Everyone needs to lighten up...we're all different personalities and we each communicate in slightly different ways....doesn't make one way right and one way wrong...everyone has a quark that makes them unique....not right or wrong. Accepting that as part of our fabric of who we all are ...so we can all just get along...if you choose to ignore me or block me ...is your decision... I ignore or block nobody because I accept everyone here for the way they are...good, bad or indifferent... we all have opinions. We're all working toward the same goal...solving our mechanical problems and riding in the wind. Some will choose to ride together and some will ride alone. It's up to you. ( you meaning everyone on the forum)

• "A quark is a type of elementary particle and a fundamental constituent of matter. Quarks combine to form composite particles called hadrons, the most stable of which are protons and neutrons, the components of atomic nuclei."

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• @Bigdog
    I have stepped away from posting when you ask a question because it is though my experience what I share is just another item you refute.
    Ie
    I explained clearly to you about your starting problem and you continue to not listen. I explained what happened to me and the steps I have taken to fix it to include replacing the starter a year ago. Once again I was ignored. So after I provide my input and it is ignored, then I qo quiet. I was the one that told you to rock your sling instead of having someone push you.
    For some reason I can't understand, I keep looking in on your post to see I can help. Most of the time I step away because it's like you want to hear a reply just to be heard.
    Go back and reread the starter thread from the beginning with an open mind, you might find answeres given were exactly what you are going through.

• Slingrazor, I read your advice and rocking it gear does work but I wasn't totally convinced that was the entire problem. Now go to the "starter help" thread and read about another possible cause from the alarm system with the starter kill feature shutting off the starter. My Polaris alarm has the starter kill feature. I called my dealer and they are going to check with the alarm manufacturer to see if there are issues.

So far I haven't seen one thing that anyone can point to as being the definitive cause. Until then I will keep searching to find it.

As of right now. It could be the starter relay over heating. It could be a starter dead spot. It could be the starter solenoid. It could be a faulty alarm system. It could be the starter button. It could be related to the clutch pedal depressed sensor. Or something as of yet discovered.

That doesn't make me the bad guy. It makes me someone that wants the answer in black and white. And that in turn helps everyone else. Which is my sole intention.

And that goes for the "dirty" brake sensor issue also.

• "A quark is a type of elementary particle and a fundamental constituent of matter. Quarks combine to form composite particles called hadrons, the most stable of which are protons and neutrons, the components of atomic nuclei."

So North Korea wants to "quark" us ?(?(;(:00008172::00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

As soon as I saw that word misspelled, I knew you were going to come back with this. :P

Maybe our hadrons are colliding...(are you sure the Quarks don't combine to form a hardon?)--could be autocorrect.

Looks like a nice place to run a slingshot trying to outrun a photon

• I wonder what that thing is doing to the health of people inside and outside that circle...

They worry about high tension power lines being harmful..

Probably nothing to worry about or the scientists working there would be concerned for their own health. Then there are the minor concerns like forming black holes and destroying the planet. It's funny how scientists have no trouble pointing to mankind as the cause of all kinds of negatives to the ecosystem but it's OK if they get to test a theory that has the potential to destroy the whole planet.

• Say what you will but I have a question about the adjustable links.....since the factory links are not adjustable, what do you do with the adjustable links?

Should the links be extended or shortened? I want to stiffen the sway by moving to the other holes.... are they only adjustable to get them to fit different holes or do you actually use them to adjust the stiffness?

Polaris Slingshot Sway Bar Torsional Stiffness Comparison

• Stock Sway Bar - 350 lbs/in.
    • DDMWorks Outer Hole - 462 lbs/in.
    • DDMWorks Inner Hole - 571 lbs/in.

Did stiffening the sway help with cornering control? Thanks

• Probably nothing to worry about or the scientists working there would be concerned for their own health. Then there are the minor concerns like forming black holes and destroying the planet. It's funny how scientists have no trouble pointing to mankind as the cause of all kinds of negatives to the ecosystem but it's OK if they get to test a theory that has the potential to destroy the whole planet.

You forgot to mention possible portal to hell...