Happy Thanksgiving

• For someone who still uses a Flip Phone I can understand the confusion. Birth Contol device implanted in her arm was removed. :thumbsup:

Sorry brother I am old fashion - I thought using your arm would keep you out of trouble without any need for surgery.
    Man I need to get caught up on some of the new techniques - I could be missing out!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• We @barbie and I where invited at the house of my older sons girl friends house (hopefully future in laws) the father would fit in here he has a big Harley and he travels world wide (Military related) and we met the first time and he said he offered Jan "my older Son" his tools and more. Also my I could not be more proud younger son Eric either he is married and works hard. What a bunch Guy's, but I know the apple is not falling far from the tree. I'm so thank full for my live with Barbie Eric & Jan. I Know I repeat myself but I mean it. We have so many great people here.

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• Somebody going to be Grandma/Grandpa.....enjoy...Grand Kids more fun the Kids...Sugar them/wind them up and send them HOME>>>>

Nine already. Fun to spoil but fantastic that I don't have to raise them. There is a good reason why people our age don't have children!

• We @barbie and I where invited at the house of my older sons girl friends house (hopefully future in laws) the father would fit in here he has a big Harley and he travels world wide (Military related) and we met the first time and he said he offered Jan "my older Son" his tools and more. Also my I could not be more proud younger son Eric either he is married and works hard. What a bunch Guy's, but I know the apple is not falling far from the tree. I'm so thank full for my live with Barbie Eric & Jan. I Know I repeat myself but I mean it. We have so many great people here.

IMG_0203.JPG

• Again you guys and gals are all the best, you even ignore my grammar and spelling mistakes. <3<3:love:

How's it go---don't mess with old farts'.....while back the local newspaper called trying to sell me a paper.....had the poor gal on the phone for 1/2 hour convincing her I could NOT read. Some time you just have to have a little fun.

Here we just all just want to have fun the Slingshots and people we meet.

• Well like so many of you all, the last 12 months have had it's share of negative moments that have drug us down - I've lost two uncles in the last 12 months way before their time, my cousin (who is my age) finally asked his girlfriend to marry him only to find out a few weeks later that he has only a couple of years to live thanks to cancer - Karianne's 91 year old grandfather had a stroke that he hasn't recovered well from and the depression seems to make his recovery all the harder - a dealer that was nonresponsive and never had time for us - and lots of little things

But when we reflect back, it's been the Slingshot, and this community, that has turned a lot of things around for us. We started off on the dark side and were immediately repulsed with the negative comments/badgering/bullying.

It was our Slingshot that allowed us to get back on the open road and forget the crap at home and work that was dragging us down. It was a quick run in our Slingshot to see my youngest daughter and give her a ride in our new machine that I found out I'm going to be a grandfather in 2017.

And we also found this place - the form that RAB built - and with that we found folks that were immediately friends and those friends have always been concerned when issues have arisen - always there to provide guidance and advice - always there to lend a hand. It has been this forum that lead us to meet individuals like EJFord that helped us find a dealer who was not only committed to the Slingshot as a Polaris brand but committed to us as customers - even though we did not purchase our Slingshot from them.

From this forum we have found great get-togethers and ralleys like Eureka Springs where we were fortunate enough to meet folks like Bill Martin, Phil, folks from Texas, Oklahoma, Iowa, and Arkansas - folks like Fernando, Tom, and Danny from SlingshotOnly that care about their aftermarket products and us as customers.

We know that even when the day is a for crap day that we can hop onto the form and let Rabtech, Kenny, Tripod, MiM, Stlyn, SlingRazor, Macaws, Wolf, Sideseatdriver, Mr Clean, RapturedDuck, Nemisis, TCB, LRobbi, Wraith, Painter, Travis, FunCycle, DFKTexas, MyToy, KayTwo, V-Shot, funinthesun, GPCustom, Adventure4Me, StickerDick, Jluna, The Rock, CameronRoberts, Orangeman, Natomas, RoadDog, iNewton, Red, Shanteyman, DangerDarrell, MBMedic, Wrenchman, SamOwens, the crew from Alpha and DDMWorks and so many more that I just can't remember that allow us to learn and ohhh-ahh over their mechanical and creative capabilities and who make me a smarter and better owner ............... to all of you THANK YOU for all you do, have done, and will do

• Touched by your words @Ross and proud to be considered your friend!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• I am glad to have met you in Eureka Springs @Ross and feel privileged I got to do so. Not many people meet a lawyer and have kind words to say after ;(:D

PS Guess it helps I'm retired

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Well said @Ross!!! When my wife bought the Slingshot for me, we were hoping to get out of the rut we were in and start enjoying life in the Sling......but we never ever expected to meet and make so many new friends as well!!! While we have made some awesome memories together in the Sling.....the friendships and memories made with you all has been truly priceless!!!! We are looking forward to many more memories this coming year too!!
    Kudos to you all & SALUTE!!!! :00000436::00000436:

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi