A VISIT FRO M THE ZEN MASTER!!!

• I can't tell you how much a visit from the Forum Master @Tripod means to me! This was a real treat and one of the reasons the Forum is what it is.

This "Mild Mannered Man" can direct thousands to make a nuclear reactor safe and be without his Sling for weeks upon weeks, can communicate with us Farmboys on our level, can read EVERY post on the Forum and respond to most faster than a speeding bullet and can change lives with a simple gesture!
    Thanks for going out of your way .... it was the highlight of my year !!!

• I can't tell you how much a visit from the Forum Master @Tripod means to me! This was a real treat and one of the reasons the Forum is what it is.

This "Mild Mannered Man" can direct thousands to make a nuclear reactor safe and be without his Sling for weeks upon weeks, can communicate with us Farmboys on our level, can read EVERY post on the Forum and respond to most faster than a speeding bullet and can change lives with a simple gesture!

I like poetry, long walks on the beach and poking dead things with a stick.

Jim, if Tripod ever starts a conversation with, "you'all not going to believe this one, you better RUN LIKE HELL :):):):):)

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• What an honor to finally meet @Painter!!! The man is a genius! Seeing his work up close & personal makes you realize how pictures just don't do his work justice. We had a great 4-hour visit & went out to lunch. Didn't get to meet the lovely Kay as she was working a 12-hour (& THAT is a miracle considering where she was at not so long ago!).

Currently at @Slunglows house. Have already mucked donkey shit out of a couple stalls. 8o
    Will post more later, we're off to dinner...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• What an honor to finally meet @Painter!!! The man is a genius! Seeing his work up close & personal makes you realize how pictures just don't do his work justice. We had a great 4-hour visit & went out to lunch. Didn't get to meet the lovely Kay as she was working a 12-hour (& THAT is a miracle considering where she was at not so long ago!).

Currently at @Slunglows house. Have already mucked donkey shit out of a couple stalls. 8o

• @Mr. Clean - always come through with the perfect pics!!! :thumbsup: Thanks, my Brother! Hope you're enjoying that perfect autumn riding season out there in the desert southwest. Just got to Crystal's house in Newport News, VA a little bit ago & she just got to Illinois today... ;(
    She has some job interviews there & will be back here next Tuesday. Nice drive from @Slunglows beautiful home today.
    Gifts from Crystal were waiting for me here - TOTALLY AWESOME stuff!!! The canvas bag is her gun cleaning kit she used in the sandbox & she's giving it to me; custom tee; flag that flew over the hospital in Kandahar on my 60th birthday with an amazing certificate; German candy; corp coin...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014