I know where those Alpha boxes were headed!

• You can still see thru the 1st coat. It has a ton of gloss in it. So you have to apply to 3 coats of powder. On the 2nd and 3rd coat I will bring it up to 200 degrees before I start to spray. Then hopefully it will hold enough power that I don't have to do it a 3rd time. It should be like looking into the sun.

• You can still see thru the 1st coat. It has a ton of gloss in it. So you have to apply to 3 coats of powder. On the 2nd and 3rd coat I will bring it up to 200 degrees before I start to spray. Then hopefully it will hold enough power that I don't have to do it a 3rd time. It should be like looking into the sun.

Does Allison know what you are cooking in her stove?

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Yes. We have had rods, pistons, etc... sitting on the shelf for almost two years. Never thought slings would be pushed to this point. Hell we thought we would sell maybe 5 turbo kits in the beginning lol. We should have engines built and in stock ready for purchase soon.

Lucky for me you didn't bring one of those built engines to Colorado as I'm sure I would've had you put that in also. My pocketbook thanks you

• Next weeks delivery for Rab will be a DDM Super Charger...then a John V....then....

JonV is RIP, but I am still well alive with his kit in my Sling :)

Engine wise mine and DDM are pretty matched except for redline potential.

Once I get the Haltech Elite installed, it will go on the dyno and get some numbers.

Only issue I have with dynos is that they are so subjective. I like to fight my fights on a track, let the clock do the talking, but because I live so far away up north in Canada, I don't see a battle of king kongs on a race track between me and Rab anytime soon :)

For now, I will just enjoy passing Trex on the track like they are driving with the brakes dragging... :)

Vi Engineered Turbo (V-Mount)
    Forged LE9
    DDM Works Fuel Rail
    RRR Oil Catchcan
    UPLOK + UPGUARD
    Assault Hub / Steering wheel
    DDM Works short shifter
    PRP Shifter Boot
    Cipher Race Seats and 4 point harness
    XO Luxury Verona 20x12 Toyo R888 315/35r20, 19x9.5 Toyo R888 265/35R19
    and more...

• personnaly I don't expect a clear winner.

The entire thing is fun, but I think that with the stock plastic intake manif and stock fuel system, what Rab did with the Hans setup is the end of the line no mather what turbo he's running.

Pretty sure the his SS would not survive an entire track day being pushed like this on stock fuel pump, not because the engine is weak, but fuel system is not made to push 500hp all day.

With an upgraded fuel setup and aluminum intake manifold able to handle 20psi or more of boost, things could get interesting.

Still curious to see the results.

Forged LE9
    DDM Works Fuel Rail
    RRR Oil Catchcan
    UPLOK + UPGUARD
    DDM Works short shifter
    PRP Shifter Boot
    and more...

• Also, another point to be made, stock crank and stock sleaves are pretty close to max tolerance at 600hp. The pistons and rods I am pretty sure would handle close to 700-800 but the block and crank would probably fail before.

My guess.

Forged LE9
    DDM Works Fuel Rail
    RRR Oil Catchcan
    UPLOK + UPGUARD
    DDM Works short shifter
    PRP Shifter Boot
    and more...

• You won't see @rabtech on the track he prefers open road driving. You are correct about the dyno numbers they are just for bragging rights. On the track the driver makes all the difference. Especially on a technical track like a road course. Finally as an old man I am getting track time. Not very good at it but I love it. I intend to get plenty of track time both road course and oval tracks.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!