I know where those Alpha boxes were headed!

• I swear I started to request a shot of the headers on the "special" chairs but I thought you might take it the wrong way. Damn if you didn't beat me to it... Dats sum funny chit right there. :thumbsup:

• Now on to the exhaust.... EVERYONE should remember me bitching about my exhaust droning and driving me freaking crazy.. Even my side exhaust was driving me nuts. I guess I'm getting old... Well Henry must have read my post because he has sent me one of the nicest LOOKING exhaust I believe you could cram up front... I actually had to put on a shirt so y'all would not see my hairy chest in the reflection.. This thing is a freaking mirror. The muffler has plenty of inside surface area to silence this engine...It has a backbone brace that is massive and has weight reducing cut outs. The turbo flanges are just like the manifold flanges I mentioned earlier, very thick and heavy. V-bands......V-bands.....V-bands.....V-bands..... Did I mention it has V-band clamps... That makes it so much easier to work with....

I wont be able to fully give you all my final thoughts till I actually hear it in action... That will be soon.... Im drinking red bull and coffee now just to get some energy to stay up all night....

But seriously , JUST LOOK AT THIS THING... I don't have to say anything...

• I will show off the turbo next... Its a bit different than I'm used to seeing. It has the wastegate mounted a bit different... I am betting that its strictly to help make the unit more compact. It probably does have some different effect on how it operates but i have no clue what it would be... I will post some pictures shortly of it and how it all ties together... I have to eat .. My wife made taco salad.... And Im big on taco salad...

ALSO,,, I WANT TO SAY THANKS TO HENRY..... AND THE WHOLE TEAM AT ALPHA...

It does mean a lot that you trust me to give you a fair review and I am happy to say that I am all smiles so far... I cant see one single thing that it is built like a brick shithouse!!!!!

Thank you so much....

• Now that the cat is out of the box i'll chime in. The tubular manifold. It is a hand made Alpha part but I have to give credit were it is due. I did not personally hand make this manifold. DJ my lead fabricator makes all of these by hand. Speaking of Dj not to be a downer but his grandpa that was pretty much his dad passed this morning. Please keep him and his family in your thoughts/prayers as this is a very very difficult time for him. The talent and steady hands are amazing if you think about it. That manifold was the last thing he made while knowing his grandpa had only days.

Ok on to the turbo kit. The kit Rab got is our basic kit plus the optional turbo manifold and turbo side exit exhaust. We have been very conservative with power since the beginning not knowing what the limits of this engine in a sling would hold. Now that we know what the limits are and what can be done to safely turn up the boost this turbo should yield some stunning results. It is not hard making BIG hp but containing a turbo that wants to stretch its legs to such low boost levels is always harder. The air flow and efficiency of the kit is amazing. So all of you that have Alpha kits and want to turn up the juice you now can with a few steps!

• Welcome aboard Sir!

• Wow, this is incredible. Congrats @rabtech Can't wait to see how these systems stack head to head.

@Turbosling Way to go man, what an awesome gesture. Plus, like Rabtech said, it is great marketing. Everyone knows he'll push his sling to the limits, and have seen the results. Let's see what the limits are on your system. Heh.....Maybe send him a Super Charger too......purely in the name of science of course. :evil:

@Jonathan Thompson we can only hope a raffle takes place for the 2nd place Turbo :)grin-squared

• Yes SEXY is the appropriate word to describe this!

• Sorry to hear about the passing of his grand father. Our condolences and prayers go out to him and his family.

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• @rabtech, you must live a charmed life!!!! I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I am anxiously waiting for the teardown and install to start. Seeing the pictures during the install...a work of art!!!! Congrats!!! Alpha picked the right person for a clear and unbiased report of their latest work of art. Can't wait for the dyno!!!! This will be interesting, to say the least.