Where Did You Take Your Slingshot Today?

• I got my oil and filter in yesterday ready for its second change up but first for me only to realize my Fumoto Valve needs to be installed. But getting ready - that’s the fun part!

did my oil & filter this last Saturday - - absolutely love the Fumoto - - - its a bit slow, but I'm never in a hurry when I do this so I just opened the valve up and then went back inside to read the news and enjoy my coffee and let it drain

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I think I have another job in front of me as well. My son and I were working on a project that involves a lot of sawing - this girl has never been this dirty!

Don't let FunCycle see you draw pictures in the dust on your paint - he will discipline you on the do's and don't for paint maintenance

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• did my oil & filter this last Saturday - - absolutely love the Fumoto - - - its a bit slow, but I'm never in a hurry when I do this so I just opened the valve up and then went back inside to read the news and enjoy my coffee and let it drain

I'm sold. Just placed an order. As they say work smarter not harder. I figure I can open the valve, remove the filter. Drink a beer, close the valve, install the filter add oil and done.

F107SX: Position Adjustable Oil Drain Valve with M12-1.75

ADP-137: 1/2" Adapter For M12-1.75 Valves (compatible With F107SX)

NC-10: Nipple Cap For Fumoto Valves With 3/8" Nipples

• Thanks for the detailed info, gonna also order. That’s why we have our great Form

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• ADP-137: 1/2" Adapter For M12-1.75 Valves (compatible With F107SX)
    This little baby is essential!

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• FunCycle if you don’t mind me asking what is your regiment for cleaning the slingshot and giving it a shine? Do you have or are using a light compound for the small scratches?

I always use a pressure washer soap down then pressure washer water all at a reasonable distance then get out the leaf blower for the drying all touchless cleaning. Assuming you do the same what comes after that?

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Sally is covered with oak tree pollen it is really bad this year. We just finished 3 weeks of pine tree pollen and this stuff is ugly. It doesn't help since I been sick I haven't been putting the cover on her. Went for a ride to see if I could blow the pollen off while testing the camera but 45 mph didn't get rid of much. Water hose tomorrow if I feel up to it.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• FunCycle if you don’t mind me asking what is your regiment for cleaning the slingshot and giving it a shine? Do you have or are using a light compound for the small scratches?

I always use a pressure washer soap down then pressure washer water all at a reasonable distance then get out the leaf blower for the drying all touchless cleaning. Assuming you do the same what comes after that?

I don't think he ever uses water or brakes

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• I don't think he ever uses water or brakes

You are correct MACAWS on both counts. I have used F-11 for the past year. But I always fall back on the Lucas products. I also did the clay bar clean-up last summer. Sling I has only been washed once and that was in Huntsville by the guy that showed up at the Polaris factory when we had the gathering there. All of you do remember that the Play Room has heat and air, TV with stereo and surround sound

• FunCycle So NO water pre-cleanup? If not aren’t you just rubbing the dirt around?

What dirt? During the summer the Sling probably get's wiped down at least once a week. Dirt only after a rain and wet highways. I have over 50 Micro fiber cloths and change often on clean ups. Spray down and then a light wipe down and then polish. Oh, and Ruptured Duck used a pressure washer after my little off road in Georgia to get rid of the red clay that was packed under the hood