Where Did You Take Your Slingshot Today?

• I took the sling to the campground yesterday ( amazing how much firewood you can haul)

Here's the view out the door this morning

Dang....I don't remember parking on that steep of a hill :00008356:

• I stopped by one of my favorite murals on Sunday afternoon hoping to get a few good shots of the sling but access was very limited due to construction fencing.

This was the best I could do and it's actually shot from behind the fence :rolleyes:

• Did 170 miles today over to Laconia NH for lunch. Went thru some construction and got allot of what looks like cement on it. Had no choice bumper to bumper traffic. Damn car in front of me slung all kinds of it on the sling. Just spent 2.5 hours washing and still did not get it all off. I did the high pressure wash in Laconia to get off what I could but that and a thorough wash at home left me discouraged. May need to use wipenew on the black panels.;(

• Did 170 miles today over to Laconia NH for lunch. Went thru some construction and got allot of what looks like cement on it. Had no choice bumper to bumper traffic. Damn car in front of me slung all kinds of it on the sling. Just spent 2.5 hours washing and still did not get it all off. I did the high pressure wash in Laconia to get off what I could but that and a thorough wash at home left me discouraged. May need to use wipenew on the black panels.;(

Be careful with wipenew. I used it on my old truck and it looked great for a few weeks. Then started to peel like sunburned skin. Problem was that the peeling was a slow process and if you attempted to reapply that product as the old application was peeling it looked terrible.

Not sure if anyone else had this experience?

• Be careful with wipenew. I used it on my old truck and it looked great for a few weeks. Then started to peel like sunburned skin. Problem was that the peeling was a slow process and if you attempted to reapply that product as the old application was peeling it looked terrible.

Not sure if anyone else had this experience?

I put it on my 2010 Avalanche 2+ years ago and still looks brand new. And that's after going through the car wash many times. I could not be happier with the product.

• I put it on my 2010 Avalanche 2+ years ago and still looks brand new. And that's after going through the car wash many times. I could not be happier with the product.

Nice, I wish I had those same results. Initially I loved it. Possibly from previous products I used?

• Crazy wind out of Utah to Vegas saw a bunch of motorcycles under a bridge trying to wait it out. The slingshot almost got blown off the road a few times

Vegas the home of the $25-$30 hamburger and four dollar bottle of water. This town forgot that “everybody” got hit. Not cool!

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Crazy wind out of Utah to Vegas saw a bunch of motorcycles under a bridge trying to wait it out. The slingshot almost got blown off the road a few times

Vegas the home of the $25-$30 hamburger and four dollar bottle of water. This town forgot that “everybody” got hit. Not cool!

First pic stepping out of their RV...

And 36 hours prior to booking their ride home by Greyhound?

Sorry, just thinkin' out loud.

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• The sling never left the shop. Because we have had another 3"' - 4" of rain over and above the 6" we got on Thursday. The tractor got a hell of a work out repairing the driveway and trails around the pond and down to the lake. I must have rebuilt over a mile of gravel trails today in the pouring rain. I think I have everything stabilized enough to hold up thru the next 4 days of rain.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Ran it for a test drive after a bit of maintenance.

I needed to do another bleed of the rear brakes, those Wilwoods we put on the rears do not want to do a reverse bleed very well, so did it the old fashioned way and it worked much better.

I've been busy the last few days with yard work, honey-do's and trailer maintenance, so that the sling has been parked and it needed a bath due to the dust over the last few days. That broke a sweat, doing all of that, so a soak in the pool afterwards.

• Well, it was bound to happen sooner or later. I attempted to enter Ft. Huachuca this morning, as I've done a dozen times before, and I was stopped at the gate and told I could not drive the Sling on base unless I was wearing a helmet, goggles, long-sleeved jacket, gloves, and over-the-ankle boots. When I inquired as to why, the guard said as long as it has a motorcycle license plate, I have to follow motorcycle rules... So much for driving the Sling to work every day... ☹

"If I were a Jedi, there's a 100% chance I would use the force inappropriately!"

• that sucks, but how about this, get the most GARISH riding equipment that you can get... helmet with one of those really big mohawks, goggles that look like crazy eyes, pink frilly jacket and some michael jackson style gloves... boots wont' matter so much, they can't really seem the easily