Where Did You Take Your Slingshot Today?

• Finally a great day to hit the road for some sun and wind. Went through a tank of gas heading out to get some fries from one of the only trucks that have opened under strict rules from the city. Seen a lot of motorcycles out today and seen one that had a special guest. He drives all over with his pet bird. Beautiful day to be out

• Anybody close to the area. Give the NC BYWAY a look. 6 hours of seat time and it was beautiful. It's in Western North Carolina.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

My girlfriend loves SS more than me but can't drive a manual laugh-squaredlaugh-squared Lucky me!!!

• First I took the slingshot to the bank to cash my stimulus check, then on to search for greener pastures. I found a greener pasture with some horses.

Frankie, your profile doesn't mention where you're from. Where are those gorgeous pastures?

"If I were a Jedi, there's a 100% chance I would use the force inappropriately!"

• I've been having issues with a stability light coming on for no apparent reason so today I popped in on the dealer unannounced. They stopped what they were doing and hooked up the digital wrench. Had several codes stored but one had 8 occurrences so figured that was my culprit but wanted to be sure so had him clear all codes and told him I'd let him know what happened. Only got 3 miles down the road and the light came on so I turned around and headed back. This time I left it running so the light stayed on and had him hook it up again. Amazed me that there was no code till we shut it down. Anyway he said something about a micro switch and that they would file a warranty claim.

They know you by name and treat you like a friend . You gotta love service like that . :00008040::00008040::00008040:

• Thanks, Sothern Jersey. Some nice things but a bit to flat for my liking. Who knows when the wife retires in a year or two?

And if you ever get the pleasure to meet Frankie55 after the first few words he speaks there is no doubt he is from Jersey :thumbsup: I couldn't get enough of his accent when we hung out in the Poconos last yr. All the best my Jersey friend

• We still have a guy from Long Island, New York, trying to get rid of the accent. We even have the best redneck training him and it does not change. The trainer is an EX Fed. Marshall.

And if you ever get the pleasure to meet Frankie55 after the first few words he speaks there is no doubt he is from Jersey :thumbsup: I couldn't get enough of his accent when we hung out in the Poconos last yr. All the best my Jersey friend

• I didn't realize you were an Ex Federal Marshall :00008172:

No, Not me!. I do not know how to Kiss ASS. If you do not want the answer that I have, DO NOT ASK THE QUESTION. I tend to piss a lot of people off because I do not SUGAR COAT anything. To me every thing is BLACK OR WHITE, there is no in between. Kind of like WHAT IF. There is no WHAT IF's only the excuses that you may have for whatever is going on. :cursing: I am your best friend until you PISS me off and it takes a lot to do that. The Last time I REALLY got PISSED off was on The Dark Side. It was a good thing that we were on the computer there would have been a fist fight. What was his name Hog or Pig, I do not even remember now other than it would have been a different story face to face.:evil:

• No, Not me!. I do not know how to Kiss ASS. If you do not want the answer that I have, DO NOT ASK THE QUESTION. I tend to piss a lot of people off because I do not SUGAR COAT anything. To me every thing is BLACK OR WHITE, there is no in between. Kind of like WHAT IF. There is no WHAT IF's only the excuses that you may have for whatever is going on. :cursing:

Ah you confused me when you said the best redneck, I just figured you were talking about yourself :/8o. And you telling it the way it is without sugar coating it is one of the things that makes you who you are and I think I can speak for a few of us here that we like that. Sometimes we need to be told the way it is.