OG Sling Member ILL

• Phil is on his way to the hospital..............

Positive thoughts his way!!

:crying_face:

Just spoke with him - still big questions - not sick enough for respirator but too sick to be ignored - still waiting on what hospital wants to do… here it is straight from the horses mouth..

“They were saying that the 4 hour infusion of convalescent plasma is being reserved for in hospital patiences only. My doctor says to demand it since I am high risk as per CDC guidelines“

Our buddy is a very sick puppy - everybody keep pullin for him!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Just spoke with him - still big questions - not sick enough for respirator but too sick to be ignored - still waiting on what hospital wants to do… here it is straight from the horses mouth..

“They were saying that the 4 hour infusion of convalescent plasma is being reserved for in hospital patiences only. My doctor says to demand it since I am high risk as per CDC guidelines“

Our buddy is a very sick puppy - everybody keep pullin for him!!

I have a friend that's a type 1 diabetic that got that infusion. He rebounded quickly after getting it, he wasn't hospitalized.

• Sorry ConnMan - don’t wanna turn this thread negative but we were all sold on the fact that we could return to our lives IF we were vaccinated . Now I am really pissed that Funinthesun and friends of FunCycle have it. Have we all been run down the garden path on this?? I absolutely hate the thought of going back to the mask and social distancing. We have been fed so much crap from the CDC and our government I am beginning to believe that they don’t know a damn thing more than we do!! I don’t regret getting vaccinated - I just wish they hadn’t oversold my expectations!!!

# Ican’tbreatheinafuckin

mask

If the CDC recommendations don't start with "close the border" then they are full of crap. From the CDC itself:

"In July 2021, following multiple large public events in a Barnstable County, Massachusetts, town, 469 COVID-19 cases were identified among Massachusetts residents who had traveled to the town during July 3–17; 346 (74%) occurred in fully vaccinated persons. "

Link: https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volum…Jg6Y_ZJUsZrxECcTWwlxeuRfc

To our fellow sling peeps going through COVID, stay strong brothers. Soon we'll all hit the rubber to the pavement again.

• Hey Aaron.... BlackDeath ................

(Let's stay the f*%k outa that wicked sick ass town!!)

:00000461:

I am healthy and I don't wear a mask and I will not take the jab! Hope all is well and Phil feels better soon!

Quinine and Zinc work well. (Some tonic water has Quinine still in it.) Fever-Tree Premium Tonic Water, Indian has it!
    Ivermectin if you can get your hands on it!

• I am healthy and I don't wear a mask and I will not take the jab! Hope all is well and Phil feels better soon!

Quinine and Zinc work well. (Some tonic water has Quinine still in it.) Fever-Tree Premium Tonic Water, Indian has it!
    Ivermectin if you can get your hands on it!

So you BlackDeath, as a non-medical professional, would suggest we get out hands on a medication intended to kill worms? That's kind of like going to a homeless shelter and finding someone who knows a lawyer in another country to represent you in a murder case. I wish you and yours the best of luck in getting through all of this. Funinthesun may have the Delta Variant, but ask him how many days he has spent on a vent! Wish you the best Phil!!! https://www.fda.gov/consumers/…treat-or-prevent-covid-19

• It should be simple really, every non vaccinated, unmasked individual shouldn't go to the hospital for help... Figure it out on your own. Take your own experimental drugs... 😆

Leave the space for those who actually care and are doing what they can for prevention.

All these stories of un-vaccinated individuals surviving (after the hospital's help) and now preaching and advocating for vaccines... 🙄

https://www.expressnews.com/en…z-reportedly-16342704.php

Really frustrating. But oh well, people won't know, until they know.

tenor.gif

• It should be simple really, every non vaccinated, unmasked individual shouldn't go to the hospital for help... Figure it out on your own. Take your own experimental drugs... 😆

I'm guessing you didn't read the article I posted. ¾ of people infected at a Mass event that got COVID WERE VACCINATED.

According to the CDC 74%!!!!!!!

Is it worthless?

Does it attract the virus?

I am asking because I wonder if the vaccine will damage my natural immunity from getting COVID back in April.

Link AGAIN: https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volum…Jg6Y_ZJUsZrxECcTWwlxeuRfc

• I don't know what day or when, but I will say that a couple days ago I was to the point of expecting to not see the next sunup. I thought my ability to deal with pain was pretty high with all the opiods I've been on over the years, But dealing with this massive head splitting headache that pulsated almost rhythmically with every hear beat was sending me into some deep dark place I never want to see again. At least now into day three of ultra does of antibiotics, steroids, Vitamin C, D, Zinc plus extra iron, I'm starting to feel better. The Covid Pneumonia is probably going to be the last thing to go, but I'm starting to believe that al your thoughts, prayers and well wishes have started to drive the Satin form CHINA out of my body. You guys are the best but having to lean on you when I have one leg in the grave and asking for another miracle is a LOT to ask.I just hope I don't end up using up my 9 lives before it's time

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Thanks for the update Phil. GREAT to hear from you! So happy things are starting to look up for ya’. Hang in there!

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014