Lets see those dogs!!! And cats or whatever pets you have

• Ok, who sent this? Just received & says "BONES" only a few people I know actually call me that so I'm pretty sure someone here sent. Thank you very much! A pic of Damian will go in frame & be remembered.

thanks!! Heart of gold...

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• Ok, who sent this? Just received & says "BONES" only a few people I know actually call me that so I'm pretty sure someone here sent. Thank you very much! A pic of Damian will go in frame & be remembered.

thanks!! Heart of gold...

Damn!! What heartless bastard would send that without the right photo :whistling: .

• A DOG’S PURPOSE ACCORDING TO A 6 YEAR OLD

May 24, 2011 · by StomachPunch · in Dog, Heartwarming, Writing
    Being a veterinarian, I had been called to examine a ten-year-old Irish wolfhound named Belker. The dog’s owners, Ron, his wife, Lisa, and their little boy, Shane, were all very attached to Belker, and they were hoping for a miracle.
    I examined Belker and found he was dying of cancer. I told the family we couldn’t do anything for Belker, and offered to perform the euthanasia procedure for the old dog in their home.
    As we made arrangements, Ron and Lisa told me they thought it would be good for six-year-old Shane to observe the procedure. They felt as though Shane might learn something from the experience.
    The next day, I felt the familiar catch in my throat as Belker’s family surrounded him. Shane seemed so calm, petting the old dog for the last time, that I wondered if he understood what was going on. Within a few minutes, Belker slipped peacefully away.
    The little boy seemed to accept Belker’s transition without any difficulty or confusion. We sat together for a while after Belker’s death, wondering aloud about the sad fact that animal lives are shorter than human lives.
    Shane, who had been listening quietly, piped up, “I know why.”
    Startled, we all turned to him. What came out of his mouth next stunned me. I’d never heard a more comforting explanation. He said, “People are born so that they can learn how to live a good life – like loving everybody all the time and being nice, right?”
    The six-year-old continued, “Well, dogs already know how to do that, so they don’t have to stay as long.”

• @jorgebri60....Thanks for the Awesome Frame. A 16 year memory pic will be able to be viewed that was a big growing part of our family. The Crew here is unreal. The gestures, hearts, support from members here is solid and no other forum can match the People here! Its Amazes me how you truly may not know a individual, be able to shake there hand or buy them a drink and that's bothersome cause your all Great people...

Thanks Again :thumbsup:

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

Edited once, last by BONES ().

• So, we did it. New duty station, new house....must equal new dog, right? Puppy, actually. Meet Kira. 3 mos or so, from the shelter, we think a Vizsla mixed with something, but we aren't sure. She's pretty good natured, and proving to be a bit stubborn. Kids arent sure yet how to deal with her, and I think the feeling is mutual, but @sideseatdriver is happy, so that's what matters.

• So, we did it. New duty station, new house....must equal new dog, right? Puppy, actually. Meet Kira. 3 mos or so, from the shelter, we think a Vizsla mixed with something, but we aren't sure. She's pretty good natured, and proving to be a bit stubborn. Kids arent sure yet how to deal with her, and I think the feeling is mutual, but @sideseatdriver is happy, so that's what matters.

OH HECK YEAH ~> Congrats to you, @sideseatdriver and the kids (I LOVE PUPPIES)!!! <3<3<3

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png

• So I have come to the decision that most people do things in life in the wrong order. For instance, advice to a newly married couple:

"You two want kids? Get a dog first, it'll help pave the way".

Me: Screw that. Have the kids first, then get the dog. By then all of your good stuff is gone, too high for the kids/dog to grab, or already trashed. You've already been through potty training and diapers, so you already have the patience and the carpet cleaner for dog problems. And you'll totally appreciate the ability to humanely use a crate.

If you start with the dog, you are used to someone who wants to play, sometimes listens, you can attach a leash to, and can stick in a crate when you get frustrated. I guess you can do that with kids too, although CPS might get cranky...

• You misses the biggest thing. You got a husband first, and I think you trained him first. :00008172::00008172::00008172::00008040::00008040:

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• You misses the biggest thing. You got a husband first, and I think you trained him first. :00008172::00008172::00008172::00008040::00008040:

Ha! I learned 15 years ago that he's not trainable. You get what you see, and if you don't like it, then either deal with it, or let him go.

Married almost 6 years and he doesn't even fold laundry right.... I gave up.

• My "Dependants"...

Beautiful Chows! Awesome dogs... loyal, protective, and gaurdians of the family children. My parents were Akc Chow breeders when I was younger, we had a chow dog that saved me and my sister from a rattlesnake bite. The snake was coiled and ready in the grass, we didnt see it til the dog snatched it in his teeth and shook it, and the snake bit him twice. Once on the muzzle and once right on the end of his nose pad. Took all of about 2 minutes before that dog went down to the ground. We rushed him to the vet, which might have been 10 minutes down the road, and he survived. That was one of the best dogs we ever had.

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)