I want to do a monthly shirt giveaway for our members.

• quote of the week? Something funny a member says??? Or maybe every week is a different category and members post pics or something? Really doesn't matter, cause any way Im sure it will be fun, good time with the Members here...Spread the wealth , when a member wins they still enter/ play, but can't win again for a length of time. More advertisement out there ;)

AND....Because an expense was paid on these shirts, would anyone have an issue sending $5-$8 to RAB for shipping / shirt cost????

Or you can Just send me the DAMN shirt to start things off!! :00008172:

How about a GROUP buy to unload a bunch :00008359:

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• i have not been ignoring y'all. My wife has had a terrible headache for the last 5 days. She has never been to an ER since I have known her. And this weekend she was hurting so bad she went. They did a CT scan as procedure and it was clean.

We just had an MRI of her neck done and it was perfect. So they are treating it like a migraine. I am headed back home to stay close to her and make sure she is OK. I'm sure it will get better but I'm going to stick around her this week so I won't be going to DDM till next Thursday.

I'm reading the forum every time I get a chance. So y'all keep on discussing the giveaway. I'll check in later today.

• And this weekend she was hurting so bad she went. They did a CT scan as procedure and it was clean.

Glad she's ok. Sounds like what my issue was. Cluster migraines w/ no warning would knock me to my knees. I have meds for when they come (potent only give me 12 pills per prescription), no fun. Hope she gets better.

• One way to do this so it pleases everyone is to set it up as a lottery where everyone gets 1 entry/ticket just by replying to XYZ post set by you, then lets say someone writes a review on FB they get another entry, another way is for someone to send out a tweet, the tweet specially would be a great way for the site to get a lot of exposure.

This way all members have a chance(lets say 1/1000) to win the giveaway but those willing to put the extra effort get a higher chance(lets say up to 3/1000).

If possible we should stay clear of using Likes,post,quote or the like because everytime that has been the determining factor in the past(other forums) post quality/quantity as well as actual meaning behind liking a post goes down the drain.

If you want to make it a self contain giveaway you could always host it on Gleam: Business Growth Platform the free plan would be more than sufficient to create a giveaway with the promoting options that i described above.

Also since you are the one doing the giveaway you could just use whatever arbitrary way of winning you want to make it simple and just inform someone that they won.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• Not to make lite of the headaches, I also had severe migraines and did not know what was causing it until after the divorce. It was nothing but the stress causing mine. True story and I am not trying to make lite of the headaches. I have laid in the floor and cried it hurt so bad.

• Not to make lite of the headaches, I also had severe migraines and did not know what was causing it until after the divorce. It was nothing but the stress causing mine. True story and I am not trying to make lite of the headaches. I have laid in the floor and cried it hurt so bad.

ABSOLUTELY @FunCycle. - stress will damn near or will kill ya!!! I am convinced if I hadn't retired I would not be here to meet and chat with all you guys here on the forum. Fellas take time to stop and smell the roses when you can!!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• lets say someone writes a review on FB they get another entry, another way is for someone to send out a tweet

Yeah, but I think many of us stay away from FB / TWEETING so that would eliminate a good portion IMHO. I have SLINGSHOT_POLARIS on instagram and give perks to forum every now & then. But that's my limit of Social Media. :thumbsup:

Advertisement is always good as long as we don't start bringing in trouble and Bad seeds. This forum is like no Other in that dept!! :thumbsup:

• Yeah, but I think many of us stay away from FB / TWEETING so that would eliminate a good portion IMHO. I have SLINGSHOT_POLARIS on instagram and give perks to forum every now & then. But that's my limit of Social Media. :thumbsup:
    Advertisement is always good as long as we don't start bringing in trouble and Bad seeds. This forum is like no Other in that dept!! :thumbsup:

Well like i said everyone has a chance even without doing those but i think it is fair for those that go the extra mile to have a higher chance at winning.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• I am not sure how the forum software works or tracks logins/posts/likes/etc. But similar to what roadog1aj had stated, use randomizer.org to generate a year/month/day/hour/minute/second number. If the forum software has a database or spreadsheet function, find out who posted or logged in at that one random moment in time. Closest person wins.