LATEST RECALL INFO. YOU WILL RECEIVE A CUSTOM VERSION OF THIS LETTER SOON IF YOU ARE AFFECTED.

• Finally got some time to post results on my recall update. Dealer got it done in 1 day, brakes are awesome now, granted not as awesome as a aftermarket, but for stock, better than they ever have been. The Screaming noise that started coming from I believe the right angle drive this spring after the update has diminished to a whisper. Not sure what it was or why, but glad that it has. Been enjoying a couple of runs with Henry and some other guys in the area. Zoom! Zoom!

• Ok so getting ready to take in my SS for 3 recalls , Swing , brakes , fuel . Also want to to have the spider crack repaired more like replaced on the driver side side panel ( DEMAND ?) , steering has very small dead spot , did fix with the BB but its is slowly coming back , any help . Has a deceleration wine and last but not least is the slap in the angle drive when shifting coming off a deceleration . So any help or other things to get fixed when there. Thanks

• Just got a call from my dealership here in Colorado and they said dealers won't be getting parts in until late November and scheduled me for all the recall work to be done on Nov. 30th.

Got a call yesterday from my dealer saying parts would be there in two weeks. Nice job... first call Oct 25, 2016... follow up call May 19, 2017.

#02828 January 2015 build date.
    Here to assist anyone in the Denver area.

• Got a call yesterday from my dealer saying parts would be there in two weeks. Nice job... first call Oct 25, 2016... follow up call May 19, 2017.

Too bad you couldn't repay the favor by making your May payment, then make the next one in January. I'm sure THEY wouldn't put up with THAT

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Too bad you couldn't repay the favor by making your May payment, then make the next one in January. I'm sure THEY wouldn't put up with THAT

I was lucky enough not to have payments. It was valentines gift from the wife back in 2015.

#02828 January 2015 build date.
    Here to assist anyone in the Denver area.

• No, don't get that started.

I have over 3 decades of experience working for banks. If you are one minute late on a payment, they will rape you, your wife, and your children. If they are a month late paying me, it is like, well, I sent an email, and they said they will get to me next payment cycle. Nasty people.

Paid cash for my sling. Done with banks, other than the mortgage, which I am paying down way ahead of schedule. Banks suck.

• No, don't get that started.

I have over 3 decades of experience working for banks. If you are one minute late on a payment, they will rape you, your wife, and your children. If they are a month late paying me, it is like, well, I sent an email, and they said they will get to me next payment cycle. Nasty people.

Paid cash for my sling. Done with banks, other than the mortgage, which I am paying down way ahead of schedule. Banks suck.

Bankers give lawyers a good name :00008356:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I just bought an untitled 2015. Dealer is giving me full warranty...just had it there and the mechanic was driving it in to the bay and he asked me if I felt anything funny with the steering wheel ...I said no and he said he did....see how it jerks a little...something is wrong.

They told me they had one other 2015 with this same issue...it's the steering box...worm gear chipping and the pieces are catching in between the gears causing it to jerk....it needs replaced... Could lead to major steering problem.

• Shortly after this recall came out last October I did a post in this thread jokingly saying maybe we could get the recalls done at Maggie Valley with a smiley. Sad that this came true and a lot of people are still scrambling to get this done. I had visited my local dealer in October with a print out of recalls. They took info, ordered parts and gave me a copy of the order saying they would call me back. I kept in contact, but no call..Yesterday (6 months later) they called to say they had the parts in. I had already gone to Cycle Springs...sad that we have to go through this on safety recalls.