BigDog’s Delusional Rants

• So pay attention....

why would they consider vaccinated people a liability issue? They must be expecting lots of people to die.....for some reason......and it ain’t COVID virus related....

if you got the shot....you better hit your knees and pray like hell.....

• London, we have a problem.....

First are there any lawyers in the house?

Here is the legal issue.... British Airways just had 4 pilots die after receiving the shot....

as a fantastic lawyer you have now been promoted to be the head “liability lawyer” for British Airways (congratulations) and we need answers right now to our problem.

Fact.....85% of our pilots got the shot.

Fact ....of those... 4 have died.

Fact ....we now have a major liability issue.

Fact....we fly tens of thousands of passengers every year.
    Fact....we now consider those 85% of pilots medically unfit to fly.

Fact.....that leaves us with 15% of the remaining pilots 100% medically good to fly.

Fact ....this leaves us with a major dependable pilot shortage...

should we fire all of those vaccinated pilots? Would that reduce our liability?
    should we have an unvaccinated pilot fly with every vaccinated pilot? Would that reduce our liability?
    should we replace those 85% with new unvaccinated pilots? Would that reduce our liability?
    what If passengers don’t want to fly with us?

what is our liability if planes start falling out of the sky because vaccinated pilots died in flight?

If we have to cut back on flights we stand to lose billions of dollars....

if we start having planes crash we stand to lose billions of dollars....

we also have another issue.....

should we ban all vaccinated passengers in case they would die on one of our flights? Does that present a liability issue for us? Because we couldn’t provide advanced lifesaving medical treatment in a timely manner....What if we no longer want to fly vaccinated passengers? Are we going to be sued? Can we legally refuse passengers based on whether they have the shot or not?

you being our most trusted liability attorney and not some conspiracy nut....what should we do?
    I’ll wait.......I mean ...we’re waiting.... oh and consider this.....

what about bus drivers taking your kids to school?

What about everybody driving past your kids on the way to school?

Lots of crashes lately for unknown reasons...

What about 18 wheeler drivers?
    what about car drivers?
    What about train drivers?
    what about boat drivers?
    what about taxi and Uber drivers?
    what about subway drivers?
    what about fire truck and ambulance drivers?
    what about heavy equipment drivers?
    what about motorcycle drivers?
    what about brain surgeons?
    what about nuclear power plant operators?
    what about fresh water treatment plant operators?
    what about food processors?

What happens when all the other worldwide employers consider vaccinated people medically unfit and a liability? Billions of people without jobs?
    is this starting to sound like conspiracy BS?

A friend of mine passed out and just totaled his car 3 weeks after getting the shot. Doctor claims its not shot related.....heart issues he never knew about......oh.... I’ll bet he wasn’t paid to say that....

But wait.......for over a year all we heard the medical professionals tell us. EVERY DEATH IS COVID RELATED....and everyone was oK with that.....didn’t we know that was BS?

and now those exact same medical professionals are saying.....NO DEATHS ARE RELATED TO THE EXPERIMENTAL SHOT....and Everyone is oK with that? And we don’t think that is BS? And now proven liar faucinstein says wear 2 marks...you didn’t think that was BS?

At some point you gotta wake up....

And finally......don’t forget.....the shot makers have all been given full legal liability immunity for their experimental shot.....you can never sue anybody if something happens to you or your vaccinated loved ones..well that certainly should make you feel safe. You’re dangling in the wind at the end of the rope.....you volunteered to take it. And everything that goes with it.

now for the Ironic portion of this true fact filled story.....they are trying to make every unvaccinated person look like a selfish villain for putting millions of lives at risk.....with their get the shot in the arm campaign......herd immunity.....save lives......BUT.....now vaccinated people are being shunned.... like lepers.....like zombies..... you’ve now entered the Twilight Zone..

This is just my personal opinion....

I think this entire thing was an experiment....let’s see how many comply without question...

Will everyone wear the masks

Will everyone social distance?
    will everyone stay locked up at home ...voluntarily ...

Will everyone get the shot....

so now that they gathered everyone’s DNA on the end of a swab....for some new genetic experiments to come....and they know the percentage of willing sheep ...now what?

or was this the deep state knows trump has all the evidence to hang them all.....for various crimes .....and as a last ditch effort.....they know their time is up with no escape....so they decided to take as many of us with them as possible? Remember Obama originally funded the lab....sounds to me like plan B was in the works for a long time....Covid took thousands and the shot is going to take even more.

• tjis article has two stories in it....we’re only goin to focus on one mainly....

they took the shot in March and then got Covid....in mid June...... .wear 2 masks......

CVS ...wouldn’t fill the prescription....why? Who told them not to and is it all the major drugstores? So ask yourself who doesn’t want you to get better?

• Edward Neal

Changed the title of the thread from “COVID vaccine” to “BigDog’s Delusional Rants”.
  • In Maine covid is a thing if the past. No one wearing masks except in medical facilities. If it weren't reported on local news, it would be forgotten.

Yep - pretty much wide open here in California as well - - only real restrictions anyone seems to be maintaining are on those who have not been vaccinated - - been at a vacation resort the last 5 days and the place has been very busy and no one wearing masks or being asked to wear a mask

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Bigdog it seems you are turning this into your own personal "I'm right and your wrong" forum.

I'm going to ask you to please ease up on the posting of your "here are more reasons I'm right" kind of post. Honestly all you do is make others ignore your post. You also make others avoid the forum all together.

Basically your rants are bad for my forum. I know you can see why I am posting this. And if you want to continue to argue with members I will ask you to politely leave the forum. Right now this is just my warning and the reason all rolled up in one post.

Carry on. I'll be around if anyone needs me. rabtech

• 7F7369BE-2352-4E7F-BC0F-56DA60FD26D9.gif

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Now that this thread might be getting back to the original topic I would like to say that I am really glad me and my family have been vaccinated - most of us were done with both the first and second shots back in March - looks as if those who have chosen not to be vaccinated are now having to deal with a nasty new more contagious variant - - - I still worry about my youngest granddaughter who is too young to be vaccinated and has had big issues with asthma - - - would really suck if she got covid, but at least with most of the people she is around having been vaccinated the odds are better than they might be otherwise

Interesting story about unvaccinated Missourians

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies