Daily Driver?

• When turning off traction control do you just push it or do you hold it in so the other function is turned off? Sorry I forgot what it is.

Yes, press and release to disable TC; press and hold a few seconds to disable ESP. Press and release again to turn everything on again, or the next time you start the engine, everything is on again by default.

The world would be a different place if everyone listened to country music...

• Now, if you really want to commit to making your Slingshot your daily driver do what I did

The day I brought my Slingshot home I called up my daughter and gave her my car, My daughters car was on its deathbed and at the time she would have needed our help financially to get a new car. My wife was not 100% convinced that I should get the Slingshot, but I saw an opening and told her if I did get the slingshot I would give my car to our daughter and thus get what I wanted and also solve my daughters transportation problem - - - Frankly it was one of my best decisions, not only did it help someone else, but it really forced me to commit to the Slingshot as a daily driver by eliminating the temptation to drive something else when it was too hot or too cold or too wet

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

• Now, if you really want to commit to making your Slingshot your daily driver do what I did

The day I brought my Slingshot home I called up my daughter and gave her my car, My daughters car was on its deathbed and at the time she would have needed our help financially to get a new car. My wife was not 100% convinced that I should get the Slingshot, but I saw an opening and told her if I did get the slingshot I would give my car to our daughter and thus get what I wanted and also solve my daughters transportation problem - - - Frankly it was one of my best decisions, not only did it help someone else, but it really forced me to commit to the Slingshot as a daily driver by eliminating the temptation to drive something else when it was too hot or too cold or too wet

last year donated my nissan to Kar 4 Kids & told my wife whenever my Genesis breaks down its going also .... I'm keeping my Harley & slingshot ..... no more cars for me....... retired & dont feel the need for 4 wheels any longer.....wish i had nice all year around weather.....

• I couldn't drive my Slingshot to guitar lessons this week as I had two stops to make and couldn't just leave the guitar in the SS. I won't do that again i will skip the grocery store and the auto parts store.

• last year donated my nissan to Kar 4 Kids & told my wife whenever my Genesis breaks down its going also .... I'm keeping my Harley & slingshot ..... no more cars for me....... retired & dont feel the need for 4 wheels any longer.....wish i had nice all year around weather.....

I do have to admit that from a weather point of view I live in what is probably one of the very few areas of the country where we actually have year round good riding weather - - in the 3+ years I have had the Slingshot as my daily driver I can count the number of times I have been rained on without even having to take my shoes off 8o

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• As a side note I should mention that in winter I have a rain suit I keep in the driver side compartment - - I bought it the first winter after I got the Slingshot and so far I have never been in a situation where it rained enough to warrant actually using it.

I think it is one of those murphy's law kind of things - if you have it you wont need it, but God help you if you dont have it - - - - kind of like the condom you put in your wallet when you were 16 =O