Daily Driver?

• A little know fact...for every mile you drive the Slingshot you get to subtract an hour of age. I hope to get down to 35 yo.

I thought it was for every hour you drive you get to subtract an hour of age?

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Now, if you really want to commit to making your Slingshot your daily driver do what I did

The day I brought my Slingshot home I called up my daughter and gave her my car, My daughters car was on its deathbed and at the time she would have needed our help financially to get a new car. My wife was not 100% convinced that I should get the Slingshot, but I saw an opening and told her if I did get the slingshot I would give my car to our daughter and thus get what I wanted and also solve my daughters transportation problem - - - Frankly it was one of my best decisions, not only did it help someone else, but it really forced me to commit to the Slingshot as a daily driver by eliminating the temptation to drive something else when it was too hot or too cold or too wet

• Now, if you really want to commit to making your Slingshot your daily driver do what I did

The day I brought my Slingshot home I called up my daughter and gave her my car, My daughters car was on its deathbed and at the time she would have needed our help financially to get a new car. My wife was not 100% convinced that I should get the Slingshot, but I saw an opening and told her if I did get the slingshot I would give my car to our daughter and thus get what I wanted and also solve my daughters transportation problem - - - Frankly it was one of my best decisions, not only did it help someone else, but it really forced me to commit to the Slingshot as a daily driver by eliminating the temptation to drive something else when it was too hot or too cold or too wet

last year donated my nissan to Kar 4 Kids & told my wife whenever my Genesis breaks down its going also .... I'm keeping my Harley & slingshot ..... no more cars for me....... retired & dont feel the need for 4 wheels any longer.....wish i had nice all year around weather.....

• I couldn't drive my Slingshot to guitar lessons this week as I had two stops to make and couldn't just leave the guitar in the SS. I won't do that again i will skip the grocery store and the auto parts store.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• last year donated my nissan to Kar 4 Kids & told my wife whenever my Genesis breaks down its going also .... I'm keeping my Harley & slingshot ..... no more cars for me....... retired & dont feel the need for 4 wheels any longer.....wish i had nice all year around weather.....

I do have to admit that from a weather point of view I live in what is probably one of the very few areas of the country where we actually have year round good riding weather - - in the 3+ years I have had the Slingshot as my daily driver I can count the number of times I have been rained on without even having to take my shoes off 8o

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• As a side note I should mention that in winter I have a rain suit I keep in the driver side compartment - - I bought it the first winter after I got the Slingshot and so far I have never been in a situation where it rained enough to warrant actually using it.

I think it is one of those murphy's law kind of things - if you have it you wont need it, but God help you if you dont have it - - - - kind of like the condom you put in your wallet when you were 16 =O