Wrecking Crew / DMV owners roll call

• Are there any other SS pilots in the Southern Maryland area? I've heard people say they have seen a SS that looks like mine around Pax River. Just curious, seems I'm one the only ones here in SoMD.

• Andy! Hang in there, Anything you need please don't hesitate to call man. You have the number. I have a very close friend that suffers from Lyme.

Speedy recovery man.

• @Andy Hatch hang in there brother... you have not had a chance to see my Supercharger yet...You need to get better soon brother. Also... you many not like my new look...LOL (remembering the conversation at @DocG house) - Don't hold it against me brother. Get well soon!

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• 'Andy Hatch', hang in there bud! There is nothing easy about fighting this disease, but keep your head high and stay strong! We are all here for you. Feel free to pm me if you need someone to talk to. My wife has gotten to know this disease very well and can talk circles around most doctors when it comes to treatment! It has changed our lives and so passionate about creating awareness that we had 'Painter' work his magic and create tickbit for us.

• I want to thank all my friends here, including the ones I haven't met yet, for the good wishes. You can't know how much this show of support means to me. It has helped to restore my appetite and my general feeling of getting better. Other than an out of nowhere rotator cuff pain, for which I am trying to get an appointment to get checked out, I am itching to ride with the Crew before mother nature puts a crimp on things. Those of you that have met me know that I am quite the homebody, content to stay close to home and other than a sling ride or canoe camping trip am very happy to be in my own bed every night. The Smokies trip and Mitch's jamboree in Clarksville are not my style but the brotherhood of sling owners just might expand my comfort zone. I have owned my sling coming on two years now, and the crew I have wrenched or ridden with are brothers (and sisters). In this toxic politic season, where anger and resentment get the headlines, My DMV Wrecking Crew and the rest of the sling community represent in microcosm the overwhelming majority of the vast center of our country. We are a great example of how politics, race and just about anything you can think of that is divisive are so insignificant in the lives of good hearted people in our great country.
    Thanks for your good hearts.

• I want to thank all my friends here, including the ones I haven't met yet, for the good wishes. You can't know how much this show of support means to me. It has helped to restore my appetite and my general feeling of getting better. Other than an out of nowhere rotator cuff pain, for which I am trying to get an appointment to get checked out, I am itching to ride with the Crew before mother nature puts a crimp on things. Those of you that have met me know that I am quite the homebody, content to stay close to home and other than a sling ride or canoe camping trip am very happy to be in my own bed every night. The Smokies trip and Mitch's jamboree in Clarksville are not my style but the brotherhood of sling owners just might expand my comfort zone. I have owned my sling coming on two years now, and the crew I have wrenched or ridden with are brothers (and sisters). In this toxic politic season, where anger and resentment get the headlines, My DMV Wrecking Crew and the rest of the sling community represent in microcosm the overwhelming majority of the vast center of our country. We are a great example of how politics, race and just about anything you can think of that is divisive are so insignificant in the lives of good hearted people in our great country.

Brother, we are all here for you. Not just in spirit, the whole package. Getting to know the Crew from Northern VA (well, it was only the short time we had together in Clarksville) was probably one of the greatest thing that has ever happened to me in a long time. All of those guys speak very highly of you, and I can see why. Here is to a speedy recovery! Take it one day at a time. And if you ever need us...we're already there, Brother.

(This one is from the wife)

• More thanks to the brotherhood. Ethermion is working with us to get a crew ride on Sunday. I suggested meeting in Front Royal, about 45 minutes from my house since it is pretty central with RT66 for most of us, plus there are numerous sweet rides some of us have done before. Guys like DocG should think about meeting at my place elevenish so all get to McAlisters deli immediately off 66 at the
    Front Royal/Winchester exit. Early in the planning stages so any and all ideas welcome. Let's make it happen.

• More thanks to the brotherhood. Ethermion is working with us to get a crew ride on Sunday. I suggested meeting in Front Royal, about 45 minutes from my house since it is pretty central with RT66 for most of us, plus there are numerous sweet rides some of us have done before. Guys like DocG should think about meeting at my place elevenish so all get to McAlisters deli immediately off 66 at the
    Front Royal/Winchester exit. Early in the planning stages so any and all ideas welcome. Let's make it happen.

Let's make it happen? Huh. Silly Andy. If I say it is going to happen, it will happen.

"It will happen".

Coming together nicely. Anyone within striking distance of Culpeper (Rixeyville) holler. Let's swarm.

Andy, I am so very happy to hear you are feeling better, and ready to ride! Unfortunately I won't be able to make it this Sunday, but I do hope you all have a great time, and I look forward to meeting you "next season" Stay strong!

US Navy 1990-2015
    "If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude
    better than the animating contest for freedom, go home and leave us in peace. We
    seek not your council nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds
    you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."

--Samuel Adams

• @lrobbi are you going to make it to the ride Sunday to show this damn thing off??

@WraithSS are you going to make it to the ride to make sure Lewis doesn't take credit for all your work?? ;):thumbsup:

Yes sir,,, we will be there...Me and Ayla. I want be staying the full day but we want to see Andy on his feet and break bread with our brother.

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.