Unhappy about an email I recieved from a new member.

• Well. I don't know what happened and refuse to find out.

This forum has some of the greatest people I have ever met (and some I'm going to meet) on it in my adult life.

Even when I was in the driveway in my F250 racing the motor and ready to throw it in reverse and back over my Sling to collect the insurance, (ya it happened) Denise said; "what the hell are you gonna drive next time everybody comes here?" All I thought about how much fun I have had and what great people we have on this forum and how lucky I am to be a part of it.

To the poster that left the forum: I was a newbie once and confused and bought my Sling on a whim.

Buying the Sling wasn't the fun. It IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE THE PEOPLE.

If anybody knows the poster that left, give them my phone number if ya know it or PM me and get it.

This is a great bunch of people and sounds like a misunderstanding.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

My girlfriend loves SS more than me but can't drive a manual laugh-squaredlaugh-squared Lucky me!!!

• Okay, so I've been stewing over this today.

rabtech - I agree with being civil and polite. But I did not see anything wrong with any comments made by anyone other than myself. Let me see if I can summarize it down:

1. OP: "Help. Manual Transmission Hard"?
    2. Member F: "It's easy. Welcome".
    3. Member E: "Where U @? I'll take you for a ride."
    4. Member T: "Same as car but more fun"
    5. Member F: Regarding Member E: "Me too"
    6. OP: "Wanted Auto but will think about it."
    7. Member T: "Welcome and a funny"
    8. Member E & F point out user ID change.
    9. Member C: Add on to funny <-- this was me and probably the worst post.
    10. Member T: Add on to C Funny.
    11. Member R: "I'll show you in Arizona".
    12. OP: "How do I delete my account?"
    13. remaining posts are post-OP leaving.

So, I definitely agree with being civil and respectful, but I don't believe any one on here was that bad. Yes, I have blocked the Politics and Corona Virus threads just because I don't want to discuss any of that. But that doesn't mean I think any one who does is being disrespectful. Nor will it make me want to get rid of these website.

I think we just need to take this as it was: A Karen who wants to speak to the manager.

And I know you said you didn't read the thread, but maybe you should: Might Buy a SlingShot.

• chavey2 has it right. Since the Politics Sucks thread has been my baby since this forum started I gotta stick up for it. Not sure where it places but it has to be in the top threads since forum inception. A lot of us have been around since the early days and how much more can be said about tires, brakes, etc. So the gear heads and mechanical geniuses can help all the newbies with problems (and old ones like me that guess the difference between a box and ratchet wrench😂). For several of us joking and shooting the bull about current events and politics is a way for friends to stay in touch much the way Facebook works - I assume😂. We welcome everybody and respect everyone’s opinion but we will certainly debate you if we disagree. It is all in fun and comrnddarie so if your so inclined join us - if not hit the ignore button - no hard feelings either way! Life is too short to get butt hurt over a post on a forum — sorry!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

Didn't read the thread, but always read anything rabtech posts....so now I would like to complain to the management that I am more confused than before I read this thread .... can I get my admission fee to this post refunded or will I have to write a letter ......

..... angel-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• You will be required to fill out Forum Form 3 (in triplicate of course), sign it in front of 3 witnesses & get it notarized - this will begin the process to POSSIBLY receive your refund...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• You will be required to fill out Forum Form 3 (in triplicate of course), sign it in front of 3 witnesses & get it notarized - this will begin the process to POSSIBLY receive your refund...

I highly recommend not signing anything until retaining counsel - in this litigious society you can be at peril in any given moment. Please allow me to offer my services for my usual retainer fee as of late...

Hourly rate TBD after I spend retainer :00008172:

• Nice to see you here for a visit, the Dem's must be keeping you busy

Had a women wearing a "defund the police" shirt the other day. Told her "nice shirt". She told me to f**k off. 3 hours later she called to say she was assaulted. Arrived and the first thing I thought about was " how much time should I put into this investigation?" Well, I have a job to do and will do it 100%, and treated her like anyone. Can't wait for retirement!

• :/ I had no idea there was a ladies section. Learn something new everyday. Guess I need to quit following which mask to vote for or politician to wear and explore the forum some more. Maybe figure out what this slingshot thing is everyone speaks of...

• Had a women wearing a "defund the police" shirt the other day. Told her "nice shirt". She told me to f**k off. 3 hours later she called to say she was assaulted. Arrived and the first thing I thought about was " how much time should I put into this investigation?" Well, I have a job to do and will do it 100%, and treated her like anyone. Can't wait for retirement!

I get it and you are a better man than me. When I was a fledgling lawyer fresh out of school I took a few criminal cases. I believed in the system that the defendant deserved the best defense possible. After reading the case files I still believed in it but also believed I wasn’t the guy to give it to em. Shatneyman I’m sure you will agree defense attorneys are a different breed - a necessary evil - but very different!! Two cases and I never defended a criminal case again!! My hat is off to you Sir - especially these days!!