Memories of Slingshots in the Smokies 2016

• I have had the pleasure of hanging with your pack on several occasions, Track Day - Wrench Day and SSITS. Both my wife and I enjoyed every moment. You are a special group of people with a very special bond.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• I can say it was a great time to get to ride with the pack and a Great group of guys. Myself and my dad were driving through the parking lot to see if anyone was going for a ride and black death mentioned you all were trying to go ride the rattler and you guys were nice enough to let us tag along. And I look forward to getting to ride with you guys again soon.

• Thanks for sharing the background, I'm certain I wasn't the only one curious, just the last one to ask... :P Great story..

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• While I am extremely honored and humbled to be part of the Pack (still not sure how I got in) I feel it is important to make clear that the pack isn't an attempt to segregate ourselves from the rest of our fellow SS owners, but rather a means to spare you guys from our nonstop psychobabble! As @WOLF stated already, we talk via PMs and texts as well, you guys only get a small dose of it here!! :00002047:

• While I am extremely honored and humbled to be part of the Pack (still not sure how I got in) I feel it is important to make clear that the pack isn't an attempt to segregate ourselves from the rest of our fellow SS owners, but rather a means to spare you guys from our nonstop psychobabble! As @WOLF stated already, we talk via PMs and texts as well, you guys only get a small dose of it here!! :00002047:

Don't tell them about the anti elitist mindset of the pack where we've separated ourselves due to the belief that everyone is better than us.

It is flattering that so many took an interest in our hardcore drug and gun trafficking gang. I mean Slingshot club.

• You know..you peoples are pissing me off! X(:D I wish I was able to attend and get jealous when I see pics. Im so pissed the kennel won't take kids!!!! Would love to catch up with some of you fellers! Isn't there another event coming up in NY or something?????

Glad you guys all had a good time

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• You know..you peoples are pissing me off! X(:D I wish I was able to attend and get jealous when I see pics. Im so pissed the kennel won't take kids!!!! Would love to catch up with some of you fellers! Isn't there another event coming up in NY or something?????

@BONES

Sorry bud, but due to numerous incidents that occurred in Maggie Valley,
    some of which were questionable as to legality,
    and as such reported by the news media,
    New York has made it illegal for groups of Slingshots larger than three to occupy any one county.

In layman's terms, AIN'T NOTHIN' HAPPENIN' IN NEW YORK!

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

Here's the event you're probably thinking of:

Slingshots in the Adirondacks,Lake George NY Sept14-18.

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• WHAT IN THE SAM HELL IS THIS SHIT??

come on now.... with a name like flybuddy, you gotta have some BOCEPHUS, or CHARLIE DANIELS in your repertoire... don't disappoint us like that man....

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

Adirondack's is the final stop on the lap across America! If I could go I definitely would!!!

• Here's the event you're probably thinking of:
    Slingshots in the Adirondacks,Lake George NY Sept14-18.

@BONES.....I'm planning on joining Ivor and his gang as they come through Ohio, and at least hang with them when they stop in Erie, Pa. I'm hoping to go all the way to Lake George, but won't know for sure until closer to the actual date. Maybe you can make it over to Lake George, and if I can make the trip, we'll meet up. If so, first beer and burger is on me my friend!!!! Plus I can inspect your Sling for smudges and dust particles...... :00000436:

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• @roadog1aj if I can make the trip, we'll meet up. If so, first beer and burger is on me my friend!!!! Plus I can inspect your Sling for smudges and dust particles......
    Deal! This I can hopefully make... Depends on Hockey season (Coach), but I am gunna try to clear time for this one.

And for the record I will have California duster, spray wax and terry cloth on hand & ready to go :D

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• @roadog1aj if I can make the trip, we'll meet up. If so, first beer and burger is on me my friend!!!! Plus I can inspect your Sling for smudges and dust particles......
    Deal! This I can hopefully make... Depends on Hockey season (Coach), but I am gunna try to clear time for this one.

And for the record I will have California duster, spray wax and terry cloth on hand & ready to go :D

GREAT!!! Sounds like a possible plan coming together if I do say so myself........glad your bringing your polishing products...you can do my Sling when you get there.HAH!!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi