MAGGIE VALLEY AUGUST 11-16 ?

• https://slingshotroadsters.com…hots-in-the-smokies-2020/

IMPORTANT UPDATE CONCERNING SSITS 11-16 AUG
    SLINGSHOT ROADSTERS HAS BEEN WORKING VERY CLOSELY WITH THE TOWN OF MAGGIE VALLEY TO ENSURE A SUCCESSFUL EVENT IN AUGUST. AT THIS TIME, WE ARE BEING GRANTED A LICENSE FROM THE STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA PERMITTING US TO HOLD THE EVENT AS LONG AS WE MAKE THE FOLLOWING STATE MANDATED CHANGES TO OUR EVENT TO REMAIN WITHIN THE GUIDELINES OF THE PHASE 2 STATE RE-OPENING REQUIREMENTS, LISTED BELOW:
    • ALL VENDORS WILL BE THERE DOING INSTALLS.
    • MEET & GREETS WITH SOCIAL DISTANCING WILL BE PERMITTED TO TAKE PLACE.
    • DRIVE IN MOVIES FOR SLINGSHOTS WILL BE FEATURED.
    • CONTROLLED GROUP RIDES WILL BE ELIMINATED. WE WILL BE ALLOWED TO HAVE TWO AMBASSADORS ONSITE EACH MORNING BETWEEN 8 TO 8:30AM TO HAND OUT MAPS AND ASSIST PARTICIPANTS IN MAKING UP SMALLER GROUPS TO TAKE RIDES.
    • WE WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO PROVIDE FOOD AND BEER VENDORS ONSITE IN THE FAIRGROUNDS.
    • WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO FEATURE BANDS & MUSIC.
    • WE WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO HOLD A PARADE OF SLINGSHOTS.
    WITHOUT THESE CHANGES WE WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO RUN THIS EVENT. ALL ELSE STAYS THE SAME. THE FUN AND THE CAMARADERIE. BRING ALL THOSE SLINGSHOTS INTO THE FAIRGROUNDS, SHOW THEM OFF, SEE VENDORS, AND TAKE RIDES!!!!!!! TO REGISTER GO TO………… WWW.SLINGSHOTROADSTERS.COM/EVENTS WHILST EVERYONE CONCERNED WITH RUNNING THIS EVENT BELIEVE IT WILL BE A SUCCESS, WE NEED ALL TO BE AWARE THAT, SHOULD THE GOVERNOR OF NORTH CAROLINA DECIDE TO WALK BACK PHASE 2 OPENING THEN THE CHOICE WOULD NOT BE OURS AND WE WOULD HAVE TO BE CANCELLED.

If their are NOT going to be food or beer venders there How are we supposed to get water or sodas for those of us who might need this. I would suggest as many venders sell water of sodas as possible. It would be easier than having to load a cooler in the sling.

Jamesgn

• If their are NOT going to be food or beer venders there How are we supposed to get water or sodas for those of us who might need this. I would suggest as many venders sell water of sodas as possible. It would be easier than having to load a cooler in the sling.

Jamesgn

You may want to make sure you carry some on your own. From reports of people in the area last week a lot of local shops were still closed. Hopefully this will change as the event nears. Most hotels have vending machines with cold drinks. But the world is a crazy place at the moment

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• If their are NOT going to be food or beer venders there How are we supposed to get water or sodas for those of us who might need this. I would suggest as many venders sell water of sodas as possible. It would be easier than having to load a cooler in the sling.

Jamesgn

Very good question, I don't have an answer, and ivor doesn't post on here often.

I'll have my large cooler in my trailer and will load it up with water/ice for people on here, just ask that people to help me keep it stocked.

I can stash the cooler at one of the vendor tents, rabtech if he has his is the obvious choice.

If a couple of people with trailers can bring a cooler to do this, we can help each other out.

• All of the people that I have had the pleasure of meeting from all over the USA. I have run into very few ass holes. Most times you will know it within 5 minutes after meeting them.

i guess that answers the question of where the assholes are from :00008356:us poor Canadians we always get picked on. Wont be making it again this year due to the borders closed still

• Just cancelled our reservation at the comfort Inn . Hated to do it but with the increases in covid 19 and our medical conditions it is probably the best choice. We were really looking forward to this as it would be our first time, maybe next year. We are still planning on Cruisin the Coast in October. We will be looking for all the pics.

Jamesgn

• A decision all will have make soon.

How much fun can you have spending money while ducking?

Well..

If you practice ducking a lot, you become a pretty good ducker. How long does it take to become a great duck!!?

And if you are a great duck...

Is that your evaluation or your partners?

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS: