Crazy videos from the web!

• This was 52 years ago. Very sad but something to really stop and think about...
    After we're gone...What the Future is going to be like for Our Grand kids...
    This was 52 years ago. April 3, 1965. An amazing prediction. Do you remember the famous ABC radio commentator Paul Harvey?
    Millions of Americans listened to his programs which were broadcast over 1,200 radio stations nationwide. When you listen to this, remember the
    commentary was broadcast 52 years ago on April 3, 1965. It's short...less than three minutes.

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• This was 52 years ago. Very sad but something to really stop and think about...
    This was 52 years ago. April 3, 1965. An amazing prediction. Do you remember the famous ABC radio commentator Paul Harvey?
    Millions of Americans listened to his programs which were broadcast over 1,200 radio stations nationwide. When you listen to this, remember the
    commentary was broadcast 52 years ago on April 3, 1965. It's short...less than three minutes.

WOW so true.

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• Most of us here are old enough to remember the great wisdom of Paul Harvey. I used to listen to his commentary every day at lunch - always loved "the rest of the story" - great post @Tripod

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Most of us here are old enough to remember the great wisdom of Paul Harvey. I used to listen to his commentary every day at lunch - always loved "the rest of the story" - great post @Tripod

Yes, sadly, Paul Harvey was one of last of the truly good guys in the news/journalism arena. We never missed his daily "The Rest of the Story" broadcasts at lunchtime.

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• I must to have missed that one, I use to listen every day at 4 o clock. Paul Harvey and his predictions of future jobs is the reason I went into electronics in 1966.

• was 52 years ago. Very sad but something to really stop and think about...

Truly interesting!! :thumbup:
    As "the Devil's advocate" ~> here's the flip-side to that coin:

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png

• I suppose I caught the last few years of paul harveys stories and views. The rest of the story broadcasts were minimal but heard daily if you were in the car headed to work... he had a unique perspective and gave mostly conservative viewpoints and opinions.

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)