SSITS 2017

• @DKF Texas SO HAPPY to have meet you - you are one AMAZING person. I don't think you rested one time that entire trip. Your a WINNER in so many ways. Please keep doing what your doing...your a DIFFERENCE MAKER in what you do EVERYDAY! Thank you. God Bless you! Looking for to next years event!

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• I am going to try for next year but I won't stay at the Comfort Inn. That woman is hateful I am still arguing with them over my cancellation. I called at 2:30 central time (3:30 Eastern) and was put on hold for 10 minutes. When I told her I needed to cancel she said " This is F'n ridiculous" After I gave her my info she said she was going to charge me for the whole stay as it was after 4:00 pm. I told her it was 2.41 where I was and that meant it was 3:41 there. She said I was an F'n idiot, it was 4:00 and she was going to charge me. A few minutes later I got an E-mail with the cancellation info and it was sent at 3:53 pm. (still not 4:00 pm). Anyway, I had to call my credit card and block the charge and go through the resolution center. Lucky for me I have the confirmation letter from the reservation that says I have until 4:00 Monday to cancel and the cancellation email time stamped at 3:53.

So what other hotels will be hosting?

• there are a lot of hotels on the strip, none are too far away. There were people renting cabins and even staying in the camp grounds.
    The strip is not that far from anything......We are thinking of staying 20-30 min away in 2017 just to have more of a restaurant selection. We stayed at Jonathan Creek Inn and Villas, place was great, beds not so good but the staff, manager, everything was really great there.

• I will put my .02 in on hotels. If you are looking for a clean, comfortable, no frills hotel try Hearth and Home Inn. It only cost us $225 for SIX NIGHTS and is only 6 miles from the Comfort Inn. We had a lot more $$$ to do fun stuff!

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -- Edmund Burke

• We stayed at the Jonathan Creek Inn. Could not have been happier. Staff was friendly and accommodating with nice clean rooms. Room had a screened in back porch that was on the creek. Covered pavilion on creek with plenty seating, BBQ pit + cooking utinsels. Any time I am in that area the Jonathan Creek Inn will most certainly be my top choice !'

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• We stayed at the Jonathan Creek Inn. Could not have been happier. Staff was friendly and accommodating with nice clean rooms. Room had a screened in back porch that was on the creek. Covered pavilion on creek with plenty seating, BBQ pit + cooking utinsels. Any time I am in that area the Jonathan Creek Inn will most certainly be my top choice !'

it was a nice view of the creek... !

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• B

We stayed at the Jonathan Creek Inn. Could not have been happier. Staff was friendly and accommodating with nice clean rooms. Room had a screened in back porch that was on the creek. Covered pavilion on creek with plenty seating, BBQ pit + cooking utinsels. Any time I am in that area the Jonathan Creek Inn will most certainly be my top choice !'

Bill, what was it like being Up the creek without a paddle?

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Pretty damn good Fun - I may just buy a place on that creek I liked it so much if I can find a place. If I practice on the Dragons Tail every day it is not snowing maybe I will be able to keep up better next year :thumbsup: plus have a blowout party for everyone!!! :00002448::00000441::00000430::00002485:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Pretty damn good Fun - I may just buy a place on that creek I liked it so much if I can find a place. If I practice on the Dragons Tail every day it is not snowing maybe I will be able to keep up better next year :thumbsup: plus have a blowout party for everyone!!! :00002448::00000441::00000430::00002485:

Yep! You need all the practice that you can get, maybe next year you can keep up.

• Oh we are defiantly coming in 2017, Started working on the sling from the time we were there till well still adding on to the damn money pit. Once you do one thing you just want to do something else. never did get up with rab for that ride in the turbo sling maybe we can do it in 2017?

• Now open for booking
    May 30-June 4
    Fairgrounds will be ours for Vendors and other fun stuff!!!

So 2017 will be my first year....new guy question....is there an SSITS registration website or by "open for booking" do you mean the hotels are now accepting reservations? Any link, if one exists, would be helpful.

Never sacrifice integrity for popularity >..<

• So 2017 will be my first year....new guy question....is there an SSITS registration website or by "open for booking" do you mean the hotels are now accepting reservations? Any link, if one exists, would be helpful.

Check slingshotroadsters.com they host the event - registration usually is later in the year but hotel reservations are best made in advance

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!