Corona Virus

• Can I vote on behalf of Trump and select "YES" to that survey? That's his flavor this week...

• So Trump changed his position like all politicians do - what is the alternative...

PLEASE say it isn’t so.... :00008359:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Here is some fun..... go to Goggle, type in any number then “new cases”

Example: 732 new cases

You will get a result for no matter what number you put in, kind of spooky.

Why buy one when you can have two at twice the price..... :evil:

• Here is some fun..... go to Goggle, type in any number then “new cases”

Example: 732 new cases

You will get a result for no matter what number you put in, kind of spooky.

If you look at the results of that it is from different stats that have reported during the whole time of this virus. You can do it with 4 digit numbers as well. We have 15 almost 16 million combinations of numbers that this will work with... Not so spooky now..... :)

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• If you look at the results of that it is from different stats that have reported during the whole time of this virus. You can do it with 4 digit numbers as well. We have 15 almost 16 million combinations of numbers that this will work with... Not so spooky now..... :)

I was feeding.....;)

Why buy one when you can have two at twice the price..... :evil:

• If Cadet Bone Spurs gets reelected, he will come up with an excuse (LIE) to gather up guns. What a shock. That's what dictators do. He has already set the stage to shut down newspapers and TV. Then he will announce an Executive Order allowing him to run for a third term. Unless he chokes on a Big Mac, he will then appoint Ivanka and Jerrod as his co-successors. Look at his admiration for Putin and Kim Jong-un.

Think it can't happen? Vote for him.

• If you look at the results of that it is from different stats that have reported during the whole time of this virus. You can do it with 4 digit numbers as well. We have 15 almost 16 million combinations of numbers that this will work with... Not so spooky now..... :)

Thanks!

• If Cadet Bone Spurs gets reelected, he will come up with an excuse (LIE) to gather up guns. What a shock. That's what dictators do. He has already set the stage to shut down newspapers and TV. Then he will announce an Executive Order allowing him to run for a third term. Unless he chokes on a Big Mac, he will then appoint Ivanka and Jerrod as his co-successors. Look at his admiration for Putin and Kim Jong-un.

Think it can't happen? Vote for him.

trump wants the second amendment. He’s a very patriotic person. He’s not a career politician or a swamp creature. His “admiration” is an attempt to bring everyone to the table to prevent a nuclear war. Name one good reason he should not try to have good relationships with all the world leaders? Look up the doomsday clock. They moved it ahead a few more minutes. Just remember not many people will survive an all out nuclear war. So where should he be? Trying to start one of trying to prevent one? History will remember trump as our greatest president.

• Since I was called out.

Yes I'm still voting for Trump

No I'm still not wearing a mask (except when I carry my mother for her chemo infusions).

No I'm still not drinking the coolaid!

Flame On!

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• actually you have it backwards - The Democrats dont want you to wear a mask because they can use non compliance to keep the economy shut down - - - you are falling for their trick and so is everyone else who thinks it helps to keep fighting over politics instead of just using the mask

you are a part of the conspiracy - they have sucked you in 8o

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• have you thought it might be possible that not wearing a mask is exactly what the Democrats want people to do?

getting people to not comply and wear masks gives them the excuse they need to keep the economy shut down and it will help them in their attempt to get Trump out - - - The Democrats want people to not comply, The Democrats need the excuse to keep the economy from coming back and boosting Trump

think about it - - - who has the most to gain by people not wearing masks? - - - I cant think of a single thing the Republicans gain - - can you?

• State mandated you have to wear the mask in coonass land. The mask police are posted at the door to most businesses. They also pull hand sanitizer like a .45 :00008172:

• State mandated you have to wear the mask in coonass land. The mask police are posted at the door to most businesses. They also pull hand sanitizer like a .45 :00008172:

Yeah it’s state mandated here also but I have yet to be turned away from any business in AL or MS.

I am currently sitting in a restaurant eating lunch. I didn’t have a mask on when I came in and I won’t have one on when I leave.

I’m helping to insure that those who want to wear on have an ample supply.

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• Dude, looking for my igniter... but cannot find it... damn...

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• Yeah it’s state mandated here also but I have yet to be turned away from any business in AL or MS.

I am currently sitting in a restaurant eating lunch. I didn’t have a mask on when I came in and I won’t have one on when I leave.

I’m helping to insure that those who want to wear on have an ample supply.

I went in a Dollar General forgetting to put my mask on and was politely asked get my ass out!! Told her I had a medical condition preventing me wearing one which is allowed. She asked if I had a note from my Dr. and I said have you heard of HIPPA - I don’t have to divulge my condition to you. (Having fun fuckin with her by now) Grabbed my heart like Fred Sanford faking gasping for air. She stepped closer (obviously concerned) SIR SIR are you OK!! Your invading my 6 ft social distance perimeter call an ambulance - your aggravating my condition worse than the mask. Oh Sir - I’m so sorry - You will be when the lawsuit comes! Finally she started cryin and I laughed and told her I forgot my mask in the truck - never jack with a lawyer:00008172::00008172:Don’t think she got my humor - she mean eyed me until I was gone! Old age treachery is fun 😬

• I forgot my mask when I ran to the store about a week back, turned around and went home and got it - - just dont see any point in giving people the impression that I only care about myself - - - after all, thats what I probably would think if I saw someone in the store without a mask

seems that some people just don't understand that the reason for a mask is for other peoples protection not your own

seems pretty much like some people thinking illegally enter a country is okay if it benefits them - - who cares who else it might hurt?

really not much difference - selfish and self serving either way

if anyone feels the need, flame on, but selfish people don't impress me