Corona Virus

• Does anyone else remember, about this same time last year, before Coronavirus even existed, all you heard about in the news was how opioid deaths were sweeping the nation. I wonder if that's still happening and why no one talks about it now?

"If I were a Jedi, there's a 100% chance I would use the force inappropriately!"

• Gov Gruesome took us back into shutdown today. Riverside county and most of the other major counties are back to having all indoor nonessential business closed

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Does anyone else remember, about this same time last year, before Coronavirus even existed, all you heard about in the news was how opioid deaths were sweeping the nation. I wonder if that's still happening and why no one talks about it now?

Not a useful problem politically so on to the next catastrophe.

• Something that bugs the crap out of me is this,... wear a mask to protect others,... if this virus is that bad, and that contagious, why do they need to shove a poll up your nose, why not just swab your mouth.:/ but hey, what do I know.

• Gov Gruesome took us back into shutdown today. Riverside county and most of the other major counties are back to having all indoor nonessential business closed

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

Just curious.. why have the cases and hospitalizations spiked in Cali? Your state was doing so good for quite a while. I know some will say, "their testing more so there are going to be more" but that does not apply to people going into the hospital. I have several friends in AZ that have said two things there are the problem... one was very few were taking this serious and just going about life like normal... and the second thing was the protests... a bunch of people were "probably" infected at those. One of my buddies said that the media only says it is from going to bars and such.. but the truth is.....

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• Just curious.. why have the cases and hospitalizations spiked in Cali? Your state was doing so good for quite a while. I know some will say, "their testing more so there are going to be more" but that does not apply to people going into the hospital. I have several friends in AZ that have said two things there are the problem... one was very few were taking this serious and just going about life like normal... and the second thing was the protests... a bunch of people were "probably" infected at those. One of my buddies said that the media only says it is from going to bars and such.. but the truth is.....

Refusing to wear masks and refusing to socially distance - - - politics and division has led some to believe this is all political or some kind of hoax and these idiots have refused to do these simply things and because of this we are now going backwards

these are the same people who will now scream that its their right to not wear a mask or their right to have a party and act like this is all some personal attack against them that is purely political - - and the reality is they did this to themselves

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Something that bugs the crap out of me is this,... wear a mask to protect others,... if this virus is that bad, and that contagious, why do they need to shove a poll up your nose, why not just swab your mouth.:/ but hey, what do I know.

I think it’s psychological.....if you won’t wear one to protect yourself (Because everyone is so macho) you might care a little more about your fellow man.

• Hey skippy,.. you missed the point, not about wearing a mask,.. it's about testing

Testing smesting.......explain why so many people without any symptoms before the test....all of a sudden have the virus after the test......it’s not magic.....either the swabs are infected before the tests.....or the testing sites are lying about the results or or the people writing the reports are lying.....the whole thing doesn’t make sense.....

My advice for you is.....if you don’t have any symptoms.....don’t get tested......