Who else bought raffle tickets?

• Clarification:
    On Slingshotroadsters.com, they have a raffle listed with the drawing date of Sept. 4th.

Is there a similar raffle being run / drawn at Slingshot in the Smokies? If so, I need to enter the Smokies raffle.

From Slingshotroadsters.com

"The Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation is the only official charity for Slingshot Roadsters. Drawing on 4th Sept at slingshots in the Rockies. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE PRESENT AT DRAWING.
    Below are the details of a great competition to the value of $10900.00 generously donated by 2 of our vendors Alpha
    Powersports and Slingshot Only/Cycle Springs. Details as follows:

• Alpha Powersports Turbo Kit.Puts out 254 WHP &272WTQ on only 6psi. Makeover Value $5450.00
    • Alpha Turbo kit includes
    • Turbo,Turbo Manifold,ECU Tuning,Wastegate,Blow off valve,Front Mount Intercooler,Intercooler/Turbo piping,Filter,Exhaust,Oil lines & fittings,
    • Full installation*

Slingshot Only Full Makeover Value $5450.00Makeover kit includes:Billet kit in red, Steering kit red, Slingshot shifter red, Slingshot Shift ADP, Slingshot shift boot red, Slingshot mat kit blk/red, Slingshot Trans/GLV set, Slingshot LEDs Center, Slingshot H-4Led High Beam, Slingshot H-4 Led Hi- low, Slingshot Led10 light kit, Slingshot hose kit 9pc red, Madstad windshield,Header v2 1320, Slingshot Valve Cover, 9″Slingshot Gray Blade,All installation."

• Same raffle for the Alpha Turbo and Cyclesprings makeover...correct @ivor

• This is it!

Ummm...Houston, we could have a problem???? I have the first 6 raffle tickets that were available to win the turbo kit and body make-over. (#0001 thru #0006). Is there some kind of error @ivor??
    @Nemesis1701, I sure hope there hasn't been some kind of mix-up!!!!! I've got my tickets sitting here on my desk as we speak...........

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Well you take the make over I'll take the turbo! .......I said it first!

Dammitt!!!! I knew I shoulda called dibbs faster!! :00008862::00008862:

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Ummm...Houston, we could have a problem???? I have the first 6 raffle tickets that were available to win the turbo kit and body make-over. (#0001 thru #0006). Is there some kind of error @ivor??@Nemesis1701, I sure hope there hasn't been some kind of mix-up!!!!! I've got my tickets sitting here on my desk as we speak..........

I initially had the same question.

When I looked at my raffle tix on my phone, the image showed tickets 1 - 6 as well and I reached out to him.

However, when I opened the word doc attached to the email Ivor sent from my laptop, the tickets showed the correct numbers - which he confirmed in email. He indicated he has everything tracked on a spreadsheet as well.

Just my experience - not sure why my phone is displaying that way or if others have the same experience

• Thanks @Live-a-Little!!! Sure makes you stop and go "HUH???" as you scratch your head a few times tho!!! 8o

• Guys.Our systems are absolutely correct.When you purchase your ticket or tickets it comes through to me.Firstly from our site with your name address and email.This is then entered up by me on my spreadsheet with all details entered against the ticket numbers which is done in rotation.
    I then send your name and ticket nos to Mark at the office who clarifies they are the correct ticket numbers.He created the tickets which he prints and puts the details with the hard copy.
    He the emails them to me.I double check it against my spreadsheet and then forward the email.
    I can assure there are no duplicated tickets.@roadog was the first to purchase and is the only one to have ticket number 00001
    I noticed now @nemesis 1702 says he opened it as a word and it came out funny his ticket number is 00123 as roadog is00001.
    Anyone is more than welcome to come to our office in Palm Beach County and check this out.
    I actually emailed mysel with a copy of @nemesis ticket and it came to me correct.
    As far as the query re Slingshots in the Smokies are concerned we will be selling these tickets there.We will hand the ticket at payment.We have made these tickets with a different number series so there will be no confusion.This will be drawn at Slingshot in the Rockies Sept 4th.This is for the big prize donated by Noel of Cycle Springs and Henry of Alpha.Value $10900.The ticket price is $20.00 per ticket or 6 tickets for $100.00.Both can be bought in multiples.
    In addition we will be selling at SSITS normal type raffle tickets as we do to at all events.$1.00 per ticket ,6 tickets for $5.00 or stretch your arms wide for $20.00.Prize to be drawn Saturday 4th evening which is half the money.In addition most of the vendors give us nice Slingshot stuff for the raffle.eg Welter Exhausts have donated a $1700.00 exhaust system as well as lots of other goodies.All proceeds to the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation the official charity of Slingshotroadster.
    This should clear up any misunderstanding