Lets see those dogs!!! And cats or whatever pets you have

• A couple that come in my families bar may have narrowly escaped death this weekend because of their dog.
    Art and Melissa McMahan from Mt. Washington, Ky. invited Phil and Jennifer to go with them to the poker run on lake Lanier in Georgia. They respectfully declined do to their dog being sick. Sadly their boat was involved in a tragic accident which killed all of the occupants. Life truly is all about being in the right place at the right time.
    Rest in peace Art and Melissa, and Anthony and Tammy. :(

Sorry to hear this, my Brother... :(

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• So sorry to hear about this tragedy!!! It is truly amazing how events transpire in mysterious ways to take lives and also save lives. Thanks for sharing @Slunglow, our thoughts and prayers go out to the family and friends.

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Have been absent from the forum as its been a stressful couple weeks... one stress, was what I thought was a sinus infection or allergy for my 21+ year old cat, was diagnosed as feline nasal cancer. After doing some research on this, it seems my best 4 legged friend and pet companionships time is coming to an end. Buddy is taking strong steroid shots and or pills, and antibiotic shots and or pills... the steroids is a choice of two evils, as it affects his breathing, making it labored... and without, he has trouble breathing, and sneezes continuously. Ive spent alot of time with him this week, watching and spoiling him, probably getting on his nerves.. ^^
    Hes always had a pet human, instead of being a pet to his human... Sooner than later, I will have to make the decision to put him to sleep, but as long as he is not suffering, and can maintain a suitable quality of life, I'll continue to be his pet...

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• GA, sorry to hear of this situation. Having the love of a 4 legged friend is the best and he's had a similar feeling towards his 2 legged humans. He will be missed when that day comes, but as long as he's not in pain, enjoy the remaining time with him.

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Have been absent from the forum as its been a stressful couple weeks... one stress, was what I thought was a sinus infection or allergy for my 21+ year old cat, was diagnosed as feline nasal cancer. After doing some research on this, it seems my best 4 legged friend and pet companionships time is coming to an end. Buddy is taking strong steroid shots and or pills, and antibiotic shots and or pills... the steroids is a choice of two evils, as it affects his breathing, making it labored... and without, he has trouble breathing, and sneezes continuously. Ive spent alot of time with him this week, watching and spoiling him, probably getting on his nerves.. ^^
    Hes always had a pet human, instead of being a pet to his human... Sooner than later, I will have to make the decision to put him to sleep, but as long as he is not suffering, and can maintain a suitable quality of life, I'll continue to be his pet...

So sorry about you friend.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Sorry to hear about Buddy's condition @Guardian_Angel I hope you have plenty of quality time left with him. We are going through a similar situation with our short haired chihuahua Lacey. She has congestive heart disease with fluid building up in her chest. She is doing much better after a night in a doggie incubator but the drug combo she is on is making her pottie every hour.
    But for now she went from this (not eating at all) ...

To this (not actual pic of her) but she's eating and drinking (water) like a rock star

It sucks sorry to here.

It's never easy, when you look in his eyes, he is telling you it's OK. He understands and he will always be with you. Stay Safe and believe.