Lets see those dogs!!! And cats or whatever pets you have

• Rab, not to sound like a jerk....you need to take it to a vet and have it scanned for a micro chip....it could be someone’s lost beloved pet.....that perhaps accidentally ran away. He could very well be abandoned but you need to absolutely make sure.

Remove all the doubt.....if he is lost returning him would actually be a greater joy for his family....

There might even be a financial reward...

• I agree about finding his owner if possible. I keep a tag and chip reader because of some of the drug trials we have. We have to scan the tags and sometimes the chips that are embedded in the people skin. So first thing i did was scan him. I even looked for and Id tattoo under his front arms. No such luck. He hasnt been around anyone in a long time. He is pretty thin... His hair hides the skinny. When i wet him you can tell he has not been eating much. And the weird thing is that he dosent want to eat. He is going to the vet tomorrow to get checked out. And the Doc knows that we have messages on facebook and at the two local vets webpages. So he is aware that he could be just babysitting. I will keep the lost dog post on the vets websites a little while before taking them back down. If someone is missing him they should go to one of the local vets or check the websites for lost dogs. And the facebook post on the town news will get someones attention if they are looking for him.

I honestly dont think anyone will be looking for him. Its just a desolate patch of wilderness where he was.

• rabtech thats not a story.... that’s a sermon! Wonderful!

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Allison and I just carried him over to the Docs house and his new girlfriend has fell in love with the dog.. Before I left I put Lewis's cellular tracking collar on him and installed the Whistle App on thieir phone just in case he got scared and jumped the back fence or dug under it.

My dog Lewis has proven he isn't going anywhere so i figured letting them use the collar till he got used to the new environment would be cheap insurance on finding him if he took off.

So for now he has a new home. Here is a pic of his new home from space.

• thats one very lucky dog - I am glad he found you

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• Nice digs, Tell that doctor I'm up for adoption.

• Well guess what....I would have never thought that someone cared about the dog.. But to my surprise the owners have been found. And two young boys and a family have been reunited with their dog. His name is Cowboy

And the doctor said that the overnight stay with the dog made him realize how much they miss having a doggie and that they definitely do want a dog. So it was my job to find him an Australian Shepherd. And this morning I found him a little girl with blue eyes. She has a docked tail and her dew claws were removed ans she is AKC registered. Here is a picture of cowboys family and a pic of the little girl that they are going to look at this afternoon.

• If I were in your place I would gift Cowboy's owners a name and address tag to put on Cowboy's collar. for the few $$ it cost every dog should have one

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Thank you for being a fur baby whisperer, you did something a lot of people wouldn’t do...! If I got lost as a fur baby I would hope you and Allison would find me......!;);)

• Sad news today. My daughter had to put down her friend of 18 years. Just a mixed breed but her buddy anyway. He was suffering pretty bad and had to do what was humane .

No more suffering.

Still hurts

Keep Three Wheels Down

• Sad news today. My daughter had to put down her friend of 18 years. Just a mixed breed but her buddy anyway. He was suffering pretty bad and had to do what was humane .

No more suffering.

Still hurts

There is no stronger love than the love of a dog!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!