Shirts are actually being made

• going to have to make room in my closet.

By the way I am picking up the new Slingshotinfo.com logo for the back of my trailer tomorrow.
    Meeting stickerdick for breakfast. I will get it installed and have pictures posted when I get home

Need to find a prominent place to park the trailer at SSITS - you will have to bribe Ivor for a good spot

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• He just said in two weeks. So I will have them for the Smokies. And I will have them here on the site.

I had the screens made so that I will have some white shirts made. Just not sure when those will be ready.

I have a question for the women on the site now. So men please ask you wife's and girlfriends this.

Do you ladies want "comfort color" shirts. Apparently is a super soft shirt that cost a few dollars more.

Just let me know here and I will try to have those also available.

• going to have to make room in my closet.

By the way I am picking up the new Slingshotinfo.com logo for the back of my trailer tomorrow.
    Meeting stickerdick for breakfast. I will get it installed and have pictures posted when I get home

Need to find a prominent place to park the trailer at SSITS - you will have to bribe Ivor for a good spot

Sounds good to me.

I love that all this is coming together. And I will keep the shirts as classy as I can. Never knew it was this hard to get logos in the correct size and formats.

• My wife would be in for that. She feels up all the tshirts to find one that is soft.

• Wife is good with the "comfort color" shirts as well

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• We tweaked the logos one last time this morning. I added the orange turn signals and the center headlights and the suspension details and the gray in the hoops, the gray around the black shocks, and in the bottom spoiler.

This is officially the final. I won't go back except to pick all of the shirts up. I will have shirts from small to 5xl available on the site and at the Smokies event.

And all of the shirts are black right now. The women that want shirts will have plenty to choose from. I got the "comfort colors" in standard t-shirts and in tank tops and I have every size up to 2xl in those.

White shirts will be right behind these. And they will be on the website. I just can't force them to make all of these and get white out that fast.

This T-shirt looks so cool. It should stand out with 6 colors on it.

• Those a slick looking....

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!