First time driving the Sling today, man that back end can get away from you!

• Just remember, when you do want to kick the backend loose, turn off the traction control! It get's very unnerving to have the engine cut out just as the rear starts coming around and then launches in the wrong direction. I like to call it "doing the irish fireman"

• Have fun and burn that kenda off as soon as you can. Then get a Nitto 555 G2 for the rear. Run about 25psi in it. You will love how good it holds the road.

Also that little bit about lowering the pressure may help you with the kenda. Drop it down to 25 and see if it gives and grabs the road a little better.

• I get 1500 to 2500 out of the rear.... The environment you run it in also makes a huge difference. The Cherahola Skyway is a great example of a road that will eat your tires off... On the Tennessee side the topcoat was put down with rakes and brooms. It will really chew a tire up. The NC side is a lot better and is pretty smooth.

God I wish I was there right now..... :D

• Have fun and burn that kenda off as soon as you can. Then get a Nitto 555 G2 for the rear. Run about 25psi in it. You will love how good it holds the road.

Also that little bit about lowering the pressure may help you with the kenda. Drop it down to 25 and see if it gives and grabs the road a little better.

That's good advice. When I got my sling the tires had 40 psi in them, 25 psi makes for a better ride.

• :thumbsup: Just put a Supercharger or a Turbo in it so you don't have to use the gas pedal so hard :thumbsup::00008172::00008040:

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• Just remember, when you do want to kick the backend loose, turn off the traction control! It get's very unnerving to have the engine cut out just as the rear starts coming around and then launches in the wrong direction. I like to call it "doing the irish fireman"

The good old days when everyone thought the factory rims were exploding. I remember it well.