Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I do not listen to edward any more.

oh come on - - - its all just in fun - - - - - seriously are you the only one who gets to play?

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• https://www.foxnews.com/us/uly…tue-toppled-san-francisco

Can anybody explain why one of the highest ranking Generals for the Union fighting to free the slaves is torn down?? How can they scream 400 years of oppression if all the history associated with slavery is destroyed??

Because it is American history, and Marxists (and another M group) must destroy history, family, and religion to take control .... it's what they do ...

..... bored-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• how much longer before the entire country gets sick of this nonsense...before they turn on the democrats in a big way....

Sorry, I don't see it as a D or R issue. or even a liberal or Conservative thing ... I have dem friends who don't think this way and don't agree with what is going on .... that the Marxist wing of the Liberal Left identifies as dem is just a relationship built on convenience and a means to an end. It's much deeper than those labels and not correct at all to lump all dems in the group hell bent on destroying the American experiment.

...... bored-squared

• Sorry, I don't see it as a D or R issue. or even a liberal or Conservative thing ... I have dem friends who don't think this way and don't agree with what is going on .... that the Marxist wing of the Liberal Left identifies as dem is just a relationship built on convenience and a means to an end. It's much deeper than those labels and not correct at all to lump all dems in the group hell bent on destroying the American experiment.

...... bored-squared

have you seen any democrats denouncing the riots? I haven’t.....where is their condemnation? Where is their outrage? Where is bunker joe....? Looks like everyone is ok with it..The democratic mayors and governors are ok with their cities and states being looted and burnt...how much is Nancy concerned? Or chucky?

• I hope this means 70% or 83% will be voting for trump.....

He is President right now, during the "lowest point in U.S. history" according to "70 or 83%" of some people.

Unfortunately for your "hope", people like to blame Presidents for bad stuff that happens on their watch, regardless of the President's actual influence on the situation(s).

• Sorry, I don't see it as a D or R issue. or even a liberal or Conservative thing ... I have dem friends who don't think this way and don't agree with what is going on .... that the Marxist wing of the Liberal Left identifies as dem is just a relationship built on convenience and a means to an end. It's much deeper than those labels and not correct at all to lump all dems in the group hell bent on destroying the American experiment.

...... bored-squared

Sadly - there can be no other explanation - thank you 😩

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• have you seen any democrats denouncing the riots? I haven’t.....where is their condemnation? Where is their outrage? Where is bunker joe....? Looks like everyone is ok with it..The democratic mayors and governors are ok with their cities and states being looted and burnt...how much is Nancy concerned? Or chucky?

Sorry, I don't see it as a D or R issue. or even a liberal or Conservative thing ... I have dem friends who don't think this way and don't agree with what is going on .... that the Marxist wing of the Liberal Left identifies as dem is just a relationship built on convenience and a means to an end. It's much deeper than those labels and not correct at all to lump all dems in the group hell bent on destroying the American experiment.

...... bored-squared

Half agree on both statements. Perhaps a sideways thumb :). Opinion, the rioters are using the situation to advance their cause (hijacking the party) and the Democrats are afraid to speak up for the fear of loosing votes. Big gamble on the part of the democratic party if these things get worse. They may loose the "old school" centrist part of their party.

• Eskimo pie will now be called...vanilla ice cream on a stick covered with layer chocolate.

or to be politically correct......racist ice cream on a stick covered with brown chocolate....unless there are more objections....

There is no such thing as an "Eskimo" and the Inuit or Original People do not recognize the made up term so who would it offend ....

...... tongue-squared

• Half agree on both statements. Perhaps a sideways thumb :). Opinion, the rioters are using the situation to advance their cause (hijacking the party) and the Democrats are afraid to speak up for the fear of loosing votes. Big gamble on the part of the democratic party if these things get worse. They may loose the "old school" centrist part of their party.

Call me simple - could this be just an opportunity for criminals to loot and rob with impunity knowing there would be little chance of prosecution??? Running down the street with a stolen big screen TV has very little to do with politics or a social movement. Politicians are much more clever when they steal anyway !! :00008172::00008172:

• What happened to the "Me Too" movement... Biden has several people confirming shit about him but the media is hush hush... just like the were with Obummer. With Obummer when he would do stupid things like visit all 57 states it was an honest mistake, or he mis-spoke. Don't take this wrong, (I am not going to bring in the religious crap) but Trump is not a great president by any means.

Look at the system... We had a choice between Bobble Head (Trump) and lying Bitch (Hillary) loose loose.... Now we have a choice between Bobble Head and Creepy Uncle Joe.... again loose loose.. The whole system needs to change.

People don't like Trump for a bunch of reasons, but to me the biggest one is because "they" say... "Hey you can't do that" and he says... "Hold my beer, watch this".

You mean "lying, "FELON", bitch, Hillary". Don't ever forget, she is a felon that has not been indicted, prosecuted, or convicted of her national security crime, and that's precisely what MY cardboard sign would say if I ever attended one of her public appearances.

"If I were a Jedi, there's a 100% chance I would use the force inappropriately!"

• You mean "lying, "FELON", bitch, Hillary". Don't ever forget, she is a felon that has not been indicted, prosecuted, or convicted of her national security crime, and that's precisely what MY cardboard sign would say if I ever attended one of her public appearances.

• Posted from a former forum member

Can you believe that an election is so important to Democrats that they will sacrifice our police, our cities, our historical monuments, our history and our DEMOCRACY to win!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

"America recently watched the Democratic leaders of Congress kneel in the halls of Congress for about 9 minutes, for the death of a black man named George Floyd.

We have never seen them kneel for a fallen Police Officer.

We have never seen them kneel for a fallen Soldier.

We NEVER SAW THEM KNEEL FOR THE AMERICAN PATRIOTS THAT HILLARY AND OBAMA LEFT TO DIE IN Benghazi!

We have never seen them kneel for the thousands of (black and white) babies aborted EVERY DAY.

We have never seen them kneel for a murdered white man or woman.

We have not seen them kneel for the thousands of black-on-black murder victims.

We have not seen them kneel for the thousands of elderly people that died in nursing homes due to the Corona Virus.

We have to ask: WHY are Democrats putting the life of George Floyd as more valuable than the lives of everyone else?

In fact, Democrats have put so much value on the life of George Floyd, they have allowed rioting, looting, arson, murder and mayhem in communities nationwide......

ASK YOURSELF - WHY?

Remember George Floyd, who did not deserve to die, was a three time criminal. Why is his life more important than David Dorn, the retired black police Captain who was killed by rioters?

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

Edited once, last by Funinthesun ().