Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Trump is a shrewd character we all know. Could this possibly be a strategy for him to not have the virus - wait the 14 days out - then come out strong being able to say he was right - go on with your life - it is not that bad with the treatments developed under his administration. I’m a Trumper but don’t trust ANY politicians completely!!

Not going to say you of sounding as bad as the far right nut jobs accusing the dems of spiking the President at the debate but .... come on man ...... laugh-squared

Nah, he has a positive test result and anyone who doesn't think there was already a plan for this in place and he hasn't been receiving treatment since the test result was verified also believes Hunter is qualified to do more than sell balloons at the zoo.

However I agree, with current treatments it is possible to to get a negative test result after 72 hours so if he keeps on working (phone interviews, staying in the public eye while waiting out his 10 days, etc.) and makes the debate on the 15th with a clean bill of health he will turn it into a battle cry and be an even more formidable force on the campaign trail for the last 20 days.

The calls for his demise can be turned on those making them IF the next few days go well. I hope they do for him, the FLOTUS, Hope, and Ms. McDaniels with no one else effected.

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Trump is a shrewd character we all know. Could this possibly be a strategy for him to not have the virus - wait the 14 days out - then come out strong being able to say he was right - go on with your life - it is not that bad with the treatments developed under his administration. I’m a Trumper but don’t trust ANY politicians completely!!

Exactly my first thought when I heard the news this morning.

• hope hicks had symptoms on the plane and was segregated from everyone...so she had it and probably exposed everyone else. So did someone deliberately infect her to infect them...

I personally thought he had a fever during the debate because his face was really red...Seriously..

• You are more than likely correct and I hate conspiracy theories - I just think anything is possible between now and 11/3 on both sides.

PS - according to Biden I am a far right nut job :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• NJ fuel tax hike in effect today. This on top of increased toll hikes across the board just a few weeks back. Double whammy! Brilliant, raise the property taxes with the explanation NJ has some of the lowest fuel prices in the nation. Then when the property taxes are at the breaking point raise the fuel prices because they are lower than many other states. Another note, While NJ has been steadily increasing toll rates they are eliminating toll workers.

Same here in Illinois. Sec of State raised the plate stickers through the roof on all vehicles as well. Trailer plates increased $100.

• So I just saw a commercial here in Illinois for the fair tax act. Claims that 97% of Illinois will pay the same or less taxes. Also says at the end " who should pay the tax you or the billionaires?" So this led to some research. How many billionaires are in IL? The answer is 18. Yes only 18 billionaires in our state and we should believe they will pay All this tax? Now the real kicker. Of those 18 billionaires 6 of them share the same last name. Ready? PRITZKER. Yes it's true. 30% of our billionaires are in his family. Is Illinois that stupid to believe he wants to increase tax on his family? Wake up. Do some research and vote NO on this nonsense fair tax scam.

• WOW!! Liberal media is almost giddy the President & First Lady tested positive for COVID. You can dislike a politician to the core which many I do, but, to be happy because one of them catches a life threatening disease is going to far IMO - especially on a “news” station !!

PS. In retrospect I have wished Adam Scihiff was standing in front of a firing squad :00008172:

And I would like to be in charge of the squad.

• This is what scares me.... THESE PEOPLE CAN VOTE...

These people do not have a clue of what can happen, I saw a large bear cub slap the sh77 out of a 10 year old when he ran out of candy on the parkway in North Carolina. I did not need to be there and did not stay to see the ending. This was around 1975 on my brand new Gold Wing. THE PROBLEM IS YES THEY DO VOTE!

• Here in California we have a proposition on the ballot that would allow large increases in the property taxes on commercial properties

The side that supports this measure in all of their ads keeps telling people not to worry this will not impact homeowners taxes and will only be paid for by the owners of these commercial properties.

What I want to know is if people are really stupid enough to believe this BS?

seriously whats going to happen when the property taxes on the building go up?? - - the owner is going to pass they on to the tenants of the building who are going to pass it on to their clients and customers - - everyone in the chain that is hit with increased costs will keep passing it on down until it gets to the people who have no one to pass it on too

its like this stupid idea that you can tax the rich - the rich didnt get rich by being stupid and if at all possible they will simply pass the increase in their overhead down to where it eventually gets paid by the people at the bottom who have no one to pass it down to

anyone who thinks they wont eventually get hit with these taxes is a fool

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Seems like we fought a war with somebody, sometime over taxes🤔. OH WELL - who cares — it was several centuries ago and who gives a crap about history anymore if it’s not written to fit your own narrative ?? :00008359:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• California is hell bent on killing all business.....what will the building owners do when there are no tenets and they have to pay big taxes? “I see dead buildings”..Then it fall back on the home owners....get out fast before the bottom drops out of property values...

but oh wait, I forgot everyone is going to get everything for free....