Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Astronaut splashdown occurs at 2:42 PM Eastern Time today. Can watch live on Discovery Channel. They are landing on the Gulf side of Florida.

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• do you think that democrat politicians are the only ones that have been bought? that they are the only side with billionaire donors?

hate to break it to you, but I suspect there is a good chance that the only person in DC who hasn't been bought is Trump - - fact is he himself has been known to buy a politician or two in his time

And that was the reason the generals picked Trump to drain the swamp........I never said only dems....if you look at the list of Congress people that have retired, quit or won’t run again...there are more republicans Than democrats on that list....now I haven’t seen that list for over a year so it could have changed.....Many of those people were called into private meetings and shown the incriminating evidence against them......and a choice.....go quietly or go making a big Embarrassing splash. many of these people were Never Trumpers, RINOs and Obama holdouts. You must remember the NSA has every piece of Electronic Information ever generated By every individual in The last couple decades....secrets (not) communications, bank transactions..credit card usage.....etc. And Trump and the generals have that information in their custody.....they had it before they asked trump to run......they showed that evidence to Him in a private meeting to convince him to run......And Barr and Durham And Co have been uncovering more new info all along.

Corruption runs deep in the government...we Recently saw that with the bad people in the FBI, CIA and other agencies over year last 3 1/2 years.

• And that was the reason the generals picked Trump to drain the swamp........I never said only dems....if you look at the list of Congress people that have retired, quit or won’t run again...there are more republicans Than democrats on that list....now I haven’t seen that list for over a year so it could have changed.....Many of those people were called into private meetings and shown the incriminating evidence against them......and a choice.....go quietly or go making a big Embarrassing splash. many of these people were Never Trumpers, RINOs and Obama holdouts. You must remember the NSA has every piece of Electronic Information ever generated By every individual in The last couple decades....secrets (not) communications, bank transactions..credit card usage.....etc. And Trump and the generals have that information in their custody.....they had it before they asked trump to run......they showed that evidence to Him in a private meeting to convince him to run......And Barr and Durham And Co have been uncovering more new info all along.

Corruption runs deep in the government...we Recently saw that with the bad people in the FBI, CIA and other agencies over year last 3 1/2 years.

problem is "The Swamp" as you call it is in fact Congress - both houses and virtually every single member on both the right and the left. They are corrupt, they are bought and paid for and they have no limit on how many times they can be reelected to keep screwing the people, they are THE SWAMP and they have become a special elite political class that is exempt from the very laws they put on to the rest of us - - - - - -and this swamp will never be drained by any president simply because presidents dont have the power. Fact is it is easier for Congress to get rid of a president than it is for a President to do anything that changes Congress

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• When it comes to government we all know it’s rotten to the core. I believe the above would be apropos - just start over from scratch given its current state!!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Throw out everyone that has been there over 8 years

I seldom disagree but you sure as hell cant keep this bunch in government and they been in less than 4....

If there has ever been elected officials that hate America more than this group of radical assholes I am unaware!! They make Chuck & Nancy look like conservatives!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• problem is "The Swamp" as you call it is in fact Congress - both houses and virtually every single member on both the right and the left. They are corrupt, they are bought and paid for and they have no limit on how many times they can be reelected to keep screwing the people, they are THE SWAMP and they have become a special elite political class that is exempt from the very laws they put on to the rest of us - - - - - -and this swamp will never be drained by any president simply because presidents dont have the power. Fact is it is easier for Congress to get rid of a president than it is for a President to do anything that changes Congress

now you’re catching on. Many of the swamp rats are going to avoid prosecution because an estimated 70% would be in jail and the government would have to shut down. I suspect those rats have agreed to cooperate with Trump because they still have the evidence to hold over their heads. The generals needed Trump to do the needed executive orders, to replace all the bad judges, rebuild the military, clean out the FBI DOJ and others. They are getting closer to the Finish line. Soon all will be revealed. Plus they needed to show the world how corrupt the Democrats are. Trump has been playing chess with them. Letting them play there phony investigation games. Trump had been playing them like a fiddle and they fell for it hook line and sinker.

• just wondering if this poor young man and the others will have three funerals in one week and national attention? Does his life matter? We shall see.

This is so very, very sad. Week after week. The BLM movement has not done a damn thing to root out its own issues in this town. We know someone has seen people commit these atrocities, but are in fear of retaliation. They turn the other cheek to CPD and still call out police for brutality and social injustice. The dumb ass politicians say more gun control is the answer. Illinois has one of the most restrictive gun laws in the country and they fail at going after the real problems. They say they can’t understand why this keeps happening. MHO, The answer is very simple, millions of Illegal dollars are made monthly by gangs on drugs and Member recruitment is paramount..., if your with us, you gotta put a cap in someone ( don’t care who) so now your loyal and now we got the goods on you and if you flip on us, we know where your families are. The gangs start with youths at an early age knowing after 18 your past your record is clean and fast track up the ranks. The news media does a good job for their reconnaissance. And The Beat Goes On.