Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I watched the VP candidates debate last night. Man, I can't wait until this election is over!! These debates are like a train wreck for me. I know I shouldn't look, but I do anyway!!! One thing that Terry and I noticed, that seems to be a trend so far in the two debates to date. Every time the Republican candidates just begin to say "33,000 emails....", the moderator and the Democratic candidate jump in and try to talk over the Republican!! Simultaneously!! It's like it is a trigger word, and they're coached to pounce on cue!!!
    Just curious, did anyone else notice this odd phenomenon??

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• I thought the moderator did a good job. Stayed off camera and interrupted both of them if their rants started going too long. I did notice Kain interrupted Pence more than vice versa. Rumor has it Biden told Kain to interrupt a lot because it "worked for him".

• The Weatherman & your government

Once upon a time there was a king who wanted to go fishing. Hecalled the
    royal weather forecaster and inquired as to the weather forecast for the
    next few hours. The weatherman assured him that there was no chance of rain
    in the coming days. So the king went fishing with his wife, the queen.

On the way he met a farmer on his donkey. Upon seeing the king thefarmer
    said, "Your Majesty, you should return to the palace at once, because in
    just a short time, I expect huge rainfall in this area".

The king, polite and considerate, replied, "I appreciate your
    thoughtfulness, but I hold the palace meteorologist in high regard. He is
    an extensively educated and experienced professional. And besides, I pay
    him very high wages. He gave me a very different forecast. I trust him and
    I will continue on my way."

So the entourage continued on its way. However, a short timelater,
    torrential rain fell from the sky. The King and Queen were totally soaked.
    Their servants chuckled upon seeing them in such a shameful condition.

Furious, the king returned to the palace and gave the order tofire the
    professional. Then he summoned the farmer and offered him the prestigious
    and high paying role of royal forecaster.

The farmer said, "Your Majesty, I do not know anything aboutforecasting. I
    obtain my information from my donkey. If I see my donkey's ears drooping, it
    means with certainty that it will rain."

So the king hired the donkey. And thus began the practice ofhiring dumb
    asses to work in the government and occupy its highest and most influential
    positions.

And the practice continues to this day...

• Is there ANYONE on this forum that can make me a few of these shirts??????????

I really like that shirt. It's very great looking. That pic makes me want one. :)

I must remind you, though Fox Pundits and Trump supporters want to embrace Hillary's grossly exagerated percentage of "Deplorables", she clearly added qualifiers.

"The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic ...you name it". I hope you don't qualify. ;)

• "The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic ...you name it". I hope you don't qualify.

Nope, Don't qualify.

#1. Not racist, I think every race that doesn't drop the fucking gun or knife when a cop tells you, deserves to get shot. I think every race deserves to get slammed face first in the concrete when you ILLEGALLY fight a cop trying to LEGALLY arrest you. I think EVERY race is subject to the law, no single race is above it, or above suspicion.

#2. Not sexist. I LOVE women. I think if a woman does the same job as a man, she should get paid the same, treated the same, and fired the same when the time comes. I do not believe the woman should get "special privileges" not afforded to men. Equal rights means EQUAL.

#3. Not Homophobic, hetrophobic, lesbianphobic or anything else phobic at all. Just don't force me to watch it, and i won't force them to watch my fat ass plow my wife.

#4. Not Xenophobic, Islamaphobic. BUT I am for LEGAL immigration, I am for background checks, criminal history checks, finger print checks to make sure they are who they CLAIM to be and if they DESERVE to be allowed in this country as a LEGAL immigrant. The USA has ALWAYS allowed LEGAL IMMIGRATION.

Now with that said, I am also for DEPORTING criminal immigrants. And since being an ILLEGAL immigrant is AGAINST THE LAW in EVERY country on the face of the earth INCLUDING the USA.........I am for kicking their ass out immediately. I think if you want to become a US citizen, you should be ready to ADAPT and ASSIMILATE (LOL @Nemesis1701) into the USA way of life, not try to turn this country into the steaming pile of shit country you abandoned because you were not willing to fight to fix because 300 million legal citizens who fight for their country are wrong and you are right. IF you feel that way, then it is simple. GET THE FUCK OUT the USA does not need you, it survived for 2016 years without your ass, and it will continue to survive with out you. And when I say "you" i do not mean you personally, I am referring to the ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.

So no, I do not qualify as a deplorable citizen of the USA, BUT HILLARY CLINTON DAMN SURE DOES!!!!!!

• Is there ANYONE on this forum that can make me a few of these shirts??????????

If you are seriously interested and could get a group of 25 to purchase them, then I could probably get them done for you!

Owner of Three's Da Life Fenders and Three's Da Life Apparel

Proud supporter of S.O.G. (Slingshot Owners Group) :thumbsup:

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• Sweetheart, if you leave the house in that, people will think you're a slut.

I just don't want to watch a Trump rally and see 50% of the audience wearing "Deplorable" shirts. That would ironically give false validity to her statement. I know it's being worn as a smartass, "Fuck Hillary" statement, but it can be misinterpreted.

• @AllIn5450 - I think I just fell in like love with you <3:saint:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it